Sign in to follow this  
Rancor

Looking for regular server

After 135h of playing the standalone, i decided to have a look at the mod. 

Unfortunately i cant find a regular server. They are all heavily modded. You have huge loadouts, 500+ vehicles and so on... an this suxx imo...

• Like 1

Good vanilla servers on the mod are extremly rare nowadays since admins who run the servers are 12 years old COD freaks that feel the need to spawn 2.4 million vehicles, give you a M107 + Ghillie + M9SD + enough food to survive a whole year + a stinger with 25 bloodbags /w self bloodbag script.

I remember the excitement of finding a good weapon ... or a vehicle... it was much more fun... and imagine finding a broken helicopter with your squad then some of you camp the area to protect it and the others go search for parts to fix it .. :P

It was far more enjoyable than see fully repaired Mi8s on the coast :(

But yeah, if you find a good populated vanilla server let us know. 

Edited by K9Alex
  • Like 1

We are not like that lol (176.31.103.99:2302) start with 1food +1drink and painkillers +1 flashlight in tool belt (no map). We do have some custom mods but they are things like roaming AI and upgraded traders. Come down and take a look! If you don't like it then I apologize for wasting you time.

We are an Epoch server called: Under construction Dayz

Admins will stay out of your way and won't give you or others freebies lol

Nic

We are not like that lol (176.31.103.99:2302) start with 1food +1drink and painkillers +1 flashlight in tool belt (no map). We do have some custom mods but they are things like roaming AI and upgraded traders. Come down and take a look! If you don't like it then I apologize for wasting you time.

We are an Epoch server called: Under construction Dayz

Admins will stay out of your way and won't give you or others freebies lol

Nic

Thank you, but i am looking for a DAYZ MOD Server and no EPOCH. But i will try it when i play epoch 

Found a nice vanilla server.,

88.190.36.132:2302 FR 34

Edited by Rancor