allseeing

Spawn with a weapon...

I love this game but its been getting on my nerves lately. Due to the update we now spawn with out a weapon. Its realistic but the zombies are glichy and will find you even when you are not in sight or make noise.

Some times you end up having to go threw 20 houses to find a gun and by that time a zombie has detected you weather it be from a glich or from your mistakes. You uselly end up dieing before finding one. If we are not to spawn with guns at least make pistols more available.

This is not the E.U. is it? Guns should be around.

I think we should spawn with a gun, or make them more available at least by spawn points. Nothing heavy glocks and Markov's.

m9's are popular guns in the real world why dont we see more?

I totally agree with spawning with a gun. Its hard to find a gun and when I do my legs break from the amount of zombies there are in the building where I found the Winchester. If we cant spawn with something that's usefull then how do we survive. Also it would be nice to spawn with morphine since if you break your leg you cant repair it easily.

I've been alive the last 4 days started with no gun myself if your slow silent and have the time its easy just do go big places straight away like cherno or electro

Don't agree with OP, it's much better then when you started with a weapon

just learn to be stealthy:)

I reckon at least spawn with a melee weapon of some kind but other than that I enjoy not spawning with a weapon :)

I've posted almost this exact same reply on other threads and I'm sure I'll have to again.

How to get a gun 101:

1: Spawn on the beach, start running either into the hills or towards any buildings you see.

2: Find a barn or large industrial site. Any building with at least two doors.

3: Keep running, who cares how many zeds you attract, you can keep running without getting hurt.

4: Eventually, in one of these large buildings, you will find a melee weapon. Pick it up, either wait and kill zeds as they slow down to enter the building you're in or lose them around corners/trees/buildings.

5: You might find a gun before a melee weapon, in which case I'd recommend picking it and continuing to run. Zeds currently spawn so fast you cant shoot them all down without others spawning and hearing the shots.

6: If you haven't found a gun and have a melee weapon. Kill all following you as they slow down in a building, head for the hills, find a barn. find a gun.

That's it. Stop trying to be so sneaky and getting pissed when you die. I used to do it all the time, until I learned to be bold.

Be bold y'all.

I wouldn't think I ever could say that but... LEARN TO PLAY NOOB!

I've got fully geared up with alice pack, compass, map, AK74 Cobra, 1911, etc without firing a single shot! Learn to stealth, crawl, avoid getting too close to Z, throw flares to distract zombies from houses/barns. Learn and practice. No need to spawn with a gun.

This is not the E.U. is it? Guns should be around.

It's a fictional Russian countryside. Guns should not be around on spawn.

Disregard guns, you want a hatchet. You can run through a town looting as much as you want while silently dispatching any zombies that cross your path without drawing agro from a hoard. It's kind of ridiculous.

As for guns you just need to know where to look. I started off on the western edge of the coast, which is nice because there are tons of deer stands around there which regularly have guns in them. Though I hit about 5 of them and most of them only had a pick-and-mix selection of random ammunition. It was a pain in the ass not having a gun, but I eventually found an M16 in one of them.

I also can't seem to go into a barn without finding one of those friggin crossbows. It's nice that they're silent, and I'd use them if only the ammo didn't take up so much space.

I've posted almost this exact same reply on other threads and I'm sure I'll have to again.

How to get a gun 101:

1: Spawn on the beach' date=' start running either into the hills or towards any buildings you see.

2: Find a barn or large industrial site. Any building with at least two doors.

3: Keep running, who cares how many zeds you attract, you can keep running without getting hurt.

4: Eventually, in one of these large buildings, you will find a melee weapon. Pick it up, either wait and kill zeds as they slow down to enter the building you're in or lose them around corners/trees/buildings.

5: You might find a gun before a melee weapon, in which case I'd recommend picking it and continuing to run. Zeds currently spawn so fast you cant shoot them all down without others spawning and hearing the shots.

6: If you haven't found a gun and have a melee weapon. Kill all following you as they slow down in a building, head for the hills, find a barn. find a gun.

That's it. Stop trying to be so sneaky and getting pissed when you die. I used to do it all the time, until I learned to be bold.

Be bold y'all.

[/quote']

As Davey says:

Stealth with no weapons leads to death. Don't stealth, it's VERY easy in the games current state to just haul ass into the locations above and become kitted out very quickly, without ever firing a round.

If you find a hatchet, you are zombie proof, if you use your head.

I just run into cherno / electro ANYWHERE where there's multiple entrances, loot and lose the zombies rinse and repeat. If i find a melee weapon, i don't even attempt to lose the zombies, i gather as many as possible, run into a barn and hack my way to frank&beans heaven.

For the people that will counter with "if i see you do that, i'll just snipe you" or people saying "but that leaves you open to bandits!"

Well, course, but not as much as creeping to the barn, or crawling there. You're usually in and out that quickly, or CONSTANTLY moving quick when outdoors, that it's actually a lot harder for a bandit to get you.

But if you get shot, what's it matter? it took you less than 2 minutes to get imto the building from the start point vs. 15 being "stealthy"

I would like to spawn maybe with one mag or an empty gun. Keep the lack of food and water though.

Its hard to find a gun.

Find empty server. Spawn near Cherno. If not - respawn again and again. Loot the heck out of cherno. Now you've got alice packs and full gear.

Switch to a full server, spawn behind someones shoulder - kill. Profit.

Questions ?

Yeah, I have one. Why is it that all of those things you listed are what most of the community thinks is abuse of the game's engines currently?

Looting empty servers = Frowned upon.

Respawning again and again to appear near good loot = Frowned upon.

Logging in behind someone and shooting them = Frowned upon.

iLol'd.

Yeah' date=' I have one. Why is it that all of those things you listed are what most of the community thinks is abuse of the game's engines currently?

Looting empty servers = Frowned upon.

Respawning again and again to appear near good loot = Frowned upon.

Logging in behind someone and shooting them = Frowned upon.

iLol'd.

[/quote']

+1

It is ALPHA = NOT FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT ;3 DON"T SAY "OH LULZ WELL UNTIL UNTIL ZOMBIES ARE FIXED GIVE US GUNS" Rocket has better things to do

This is Alpha, the state where you mainly try stuff out and make the game "playable"

He is suggesting (SUGGESTING) we bring back starting guns. Crimson, I have no idea what you are on about.

Now, I think spawning with a gun is a TERRIBLE idea, as that means all the newbs will be shooting eachother again, and its annoying as hell.

Stealth isn't death, but within your first 10 minutes of a new life I find that being stealthy is just time consuming. Considering you have nothing to lose at that point, going all Leeroy is a much preferable choice than sneaking into Cherno, although I personally have snuck into Cherno from the construction site, and looted all the key locations I like to loot, without so much as encountering another player. It took me an hour, and I probably could have done the exact same process in 15 minutes if I just sprinted everywhere.

Learning to be stealthy WILL give you an advantage in later game, you might actually notice stalking bandits etc...

Since weapons were been removed from spawn gameplay has improved significant.

After 14 days my character got killed by a server hopper. I respawned on coast and I really enjoyed sneaking around and collecting stuff BUT in 20-30 minutes I managed to find everything I need to survive... Found weapons, food, water, knife, matches etc.

Game is still very easy and survival element isn't significant for players.

Stealth isn't death' date=' but within your first 10 minutes of a new life I find that being stealthy is just time consuming. Considering you have nothing to lose at that point, going all Leeroy is a much preferable choice than sneaking into Cherno, although I personally have snuck into Cherno from the construction site, and looted all the key locations I like to loot, without so much as encountering another player. It took me an hour, and I probably could have done the exact same process in 15 minutes if I just sprinted everywhere.

[/quote']

How about you dont assume that you spawn near Cherno/Elektro? Personally, I hate those locations any many times when I spawn there I go throu ESC-RESPAWN procedure. I want to see you going all Leeroy when you spawn near small village with 1-2 enterable houses which have only 1 exit.

I have changed my mind after playing it for another week. The game seems like its more about looting then survival. I know the game is in development but we need objective's. After you get all your supply's and head north the only thing to do really is kill zombies and help the occasional players.