Sign in to follow this  
Coday

Combatlogger ! - Video (german)

Subs and Likes are always appreciated (where not ? xD) , Feedback is really important and helps me .

That's odd.

I thought there was a log out timer...where it forces your character to sit down for thirty seconds before he physically leaves the server.

That's odd.

I thought there was a log out timer...where it forces your character to sit down for thirty seconds before he physically leaves the server.

There is a log out timer. I'm sure this video has been captured with an old branch. But even with the latest branch I belive there is still an exploit which is letting you combat log without your character staying in game

that's right TiKilla, I published this video 1 month ago ^^

Edited by Coday

how does the combat (antilogger work then) you cant log out if there are gunfire or if you are shot or how can we be sure people wont log out when we shoot them etc ? 

the game does not realize if you are in a fight or sth else, but since the last update your character will stay for some seconds( i think 30 seconds, but i am not sure) ingame when you disconnect the server . So you have to logout at a safe place.

Edited by Coday

oh okay, well 30 sec is a good timer i suppose. allthough if i am in a safe location. log out and someone comes in 15 sec after then i could die without being a combat logger ? .. hmm should have a more accurate system for logging out. like if its quiet and nothing it should insta log unless u been shot etc