Admiral_69

Real Hardcore Mode

I figure all players are those who are immune.

"Hardcore" is a weird definition, considering regular DayZ is supposed to have hardcore survival mechanics. I consider it to be the go-to mode for immersion and fair stealth/combat. The only stuff I would change is removing the "hipfire" cross-hair and adding a realistic time constraint on loading magazines with rounds and other weird stuff you can seemingly do hands-free while still in your backpack.

Did he even watch 28 Days Later?  If he did, he would have noticed that there would be no making those people normal again with some kind of antidote.  To claim that the zombies are living humans would mean you could bring them back to normal.  Yeah, let's see what kind of shape you're in after you puke out your insides and leak almost every bit of your blood from your eyes, nose, mouth, ears, and genitalia.

What can you do with a person that is the host of a virus with the result of having many of their blood vessels broken. Also, the infected in 28 Days Later also had their eyes bloodied.

If they're zombies like dawn of the dead or infected like 28 days later, they are still a one hit kill monster.

I would prefer if the zeds were a one bite and ur dead type of zed. That would make them a fucking obstacle then. If they can't make them that it's because they can't make the zeds plausible enough to sneak by or lose. 

At least a one hit kill zed would be a challenge and something to fear and use against other players.

Adding a 1 hit kill zombie mode would add a whole new perspective to the game!!

I'm all for this addition.  Only when the zombies are "fixed" though!