Paule2934

Rate the Morality of these Kills

I've killed too many. I've got ingame PTSD and no morality left. I wish they would make zombies really hard to kill and make them spawn like 20 at a time. And then add some perks for players cooperating in killing zombies in teams. I'm sure this wouldn't be too hard to do...

Edited by Highlander007

Highlander, I know the feeling :)  I still have a moment or two when I feel bad for a kill sometimes, but I quickly legitimize it by telling myself that they deserved it for being careless in a PVP area.  I am sure that it will be much harder to rack up kills in Elektro when zombies are much greater in numbers and are drawn to gunshots.  I hope that they also make them capable of climbing stairs and ladders so that you are not just safe from them by going upstairs lol.  When zombies become significantly more difficult to deal with, it will make PVP significantly more difficult as well and will provide alternative entertainment.

• Like 1

Finally got surrounded by a 4 man squad and killed after my brother broke his leg. 23 kills for me, not sure how many for him. Sad day :( good news is we got in a found a mosin and an SKS on a 6 person server, then saw a group of 4 heavily armed guys sitting in the middle of the street by the church. Bad idea. Killed 3 of them, 4th logged out. Got 2 m4s and 2 mosin lr's. Took a total of 30 minutes to get fully regeared lol :)