Sign in to follow this  
JuX

Frisbee golf

Frisbee golf

Considering there will be throwing physics added to the game. So i though why not add some simple entertainment

for travelers to do while adventuring across Chernarus. There could be frisbee golf tracks scattered around the world

which people could do along the way or just for sport.

This is luxury activity suggestion that isn't exactly necessity, but would give more entertainment when bored on travels.

Discs

There are multitude variations of putters, midranges and drivers with each different statistics,

which are displayed on discs themselves as numbers.

Stances

Such as melee can be switch between two stance with space button, you could potentially switch

throwing stances from left spin to right spin.

Tracks

Frisbee golf tracks can be fairly simple, that could even be implemented to existing world of Chernarus with minimal map editing.

(Starting platform, basket & maybe map of baskets location).

We play a disc game called urban whihc is just frisbee golf with an ultimate disc and you establish your own courses.

So you would say start here, pick some unique object to hit and set a par. All they would have to do is make a frisbee and you could play urban. Not sure I really want to play urban in DayZ though.

Ehm... But why?

I really don't find mini-games necessary... 

• Like 1

Neither of those games fit the game setting.

Apocalypse strikes,infected munching on the dead,chaos everywhere,people die of hunger and thirst

and psycopaths want to force feed you rotten kiwis......good day for golfing!

• Like 1

if i had some basic golf equipment, and there was a nearby course, and i had good security covering the area, and i was healthy, energised and hydrated, and i had a lot of free time on my hands, why would i give up golf? id probably make that into my life, playing golf in a hostile environment haha, not frisbee golf though, just normal

When this game comes out, there should be just a massive list of mods to have the option to add on, I would love to see this, as a mod

Edited by smrtrthanavgbear

Seriously dude, if civilization ever collapses and I come across a bunch of dudes playing frisbee golf I'm going to murder the crap out of them just on the pretense alone.

• Like 1

Seriously dude, if civilization ever collapses and I come across a bunch of dudes playing frisbee golf I'm going to murder the crap out of them just on the pretense alone.

Welp I'd be dead then :3

Instead of that.. Why not just add balls so you can throw around..? .-. 

How about clay frisbees so you can toss them and see if your friends can hit them mid-flight.  I'd play that game all day long.