willhelm

On the topic of item weight

Hey guys,

I don't know if this is a good idea or a bad one But here goes anyway.

My idea is that when they (if they do) implement the weight limits into the game, your character could make a bit more noise when you are carrying large/moderate amounts of supplies. Than if you were carrying nothing.

Of course this would give a reason for me not to wear a backpack, so I'm going to be a happy ninja if this Is implemented

I like your idea I for one can't wait for the stamina/weight to be implemented tired of seeing walking armories. I can see it when cooking gets implemented teamwork is going to be a big deal especially if the stamina is in effect with weight. one guy will carry medical,1 will carry cooking/food,1 guy carries the guns/ammo.and of course once cars are implemented those will carry it all. and by the way sir listen to the sounds of you running with out a gun and with a gun you hear a lot more noise. so I think your idea is going to come to fruition or at least I hope it does

• Like 1

Cooking camping and farming will change this game completely. It won't be a PVP fest anymore, and people wont be walking armories, it will be a chill out and hunt and farm and maybe look for some players once a day. At least thats what I look forward to.

Edited by AsOiX
  • Like 1