r0b1n86

Bum Bags

how about some bum bags?

They can have three type of variants: 

1. Military 

2. Heavy duty

3. Civilian/sport

Each will have different number of slots/arrangement.

bum-bags.jpg

• Like 4

I hope that we can wear those at our back not our front, then you need flip flops, short pants, a flower-print shirt and a booniehat...

Alright.  Why not.  Lets not add to much to dayz though otherwise our inventory space will be unlimited.  

But hey I think this could work in dayz, maybe it could take the tactical vest slot.  It would be better then a holster but worst then a tactical vest.

Edited by harley001

Alright.  Why not.  Lets not add to much to dayz though otherwise our inventory space will be unlimited.  

But hey I think this could work in dayz, maybe it could take the tactical vest slot.  It would be better then a holster but worst then a tactical vest.

It shouldn't take any of current slot, as its worn on the waist.

As for the "unlimited inventory spaces", what if the more you carry the slower your character move, burn more energy and lose hydration? 

Edited by r0b1n86

I was also thinking of this, and I agree that they should take up a new gear slot for waist/thigh region. Add in waist/drop leg holsters and leg pouches and you've got a good variety of different sized items for the new gear slot.

Ever considered a thing called weight to balance out massive inventory space?