dephroyal@gmail.com

Seattle 30 "Official Day/v/" server

Deph' pid='187849' dateline='1340593012']

Yawn so much drama...

Exactly' date=' if you just didn't restart your server and accept the loss and try to recover it fairly..I wouldn't of posted anything..we might of actually had a good fight.

btw I suffer extreme lag/game freezes whenever I log in and enter/exit vehicles(random)..so im not really surprised you guys were suffering similar fates. Goes away after a few minutes, but it goes away.

[/quote']

You have to understand I'm not the only admin on the server main admin yes, but I work.. and I have a family, I have other priorities over dayz.

Uh from looking at that image... GJ thats none of the people we were with..

I know who was in TS and None of those names match up. NONE of them

Oi1Un.jpg

More lies from hackers.

Ironically speaking of which, yes CHEEKI BREEKI (a regular of the teamspeak server) decided to fuck around, downloaded some scripts, spawned a helicopter, was caught, and was banned. He has since purchased another copy and has been playing legitimately since.

The teamspeak server we're on is open to the public, which should be obvious by how easily you "infiltrated" it, and no person on it is responsible for the actions of anyone besides themselves. It is not some super secret club of hackers, it is merely a means of communication for anyone looking for buddies to have fun with.

You guys on the other hand are proven hackers with malicious intent.

Deph' pid='187849' dateline='1340593012']

Yawn so much drama...

Exactly' date=' if you just didn't restart your server and accept the loss and try to recover it fairly..I wouldn't of posted anything..we might of actually had a good fight.

btw I suffer extreme lag/game freezes whenever I log in and enter/exit vehicles(random)..so im not really surprised you guys were suffering similar fates. Goes away after a few minutes, but it goes away.

[/quote']

Having owned arma2 since its release I have never ever experienced any lag when entering and exiting vehicles.

Deph' pid='187835' dateline='1340592800']

What is all of this?

Stop complaining all this weird stuff out of no where' date=' I have never played against you people since today. Me and my group killed you fairly, though it seemed like some of you had technical problems..that sucks, but its alpha.

This is strictly about an admin crashing his server and supporting people who are known to dupe/hack.

I don't really care to see the scripts in action, send them to admins..as it just shows users browsing this on what they could have...keep that to the admins.

I also don't believe you send the logs honestly, since I know for a fact CHEEKI BREEKI has been banned for using public released scripts..as it is being stated in this thread http://boards.4chan.org/vg/res/8197534 that was shown to be roughly 20 mins ago.

I don't know how the logs work, but it seems like you can make it seem like any one of us look like it when your own group is confirmed for using them before.

[/quote']

Good lord, what are you even doing? You don't have a proper response so you try to make up some bullshit about it being a coincidence that we couldn't do anything the moment you got close to us, just because it's an alpha. Yes, it's an alpha, but that kind of glitch has NEVER happened to us before, even someone else who is apparently defending you is saying that it never happened to him. I wonder why? Oh, that's right! It's because you're a script-kiddie and you can't play the game properly. It's so obvious that you're lying through your ass, it's killing me.

Exhibit A: http://www.adrenaline-gaming.net/arma2/logs/Script%20Logs/Deph%20Logs.txt

Exhibit B: http://www.adrenaline-gaming.net/arma2/logs/Script%20Logs/Detected%20Cheaters.txt

Detected Cheaters.txt Adrenaline-Gaming. Check-mate.

Where is this proof? I see you guys posting a picture with names and red dots' date=' and saying the name 'Alex'.

And yeah the whole game skipping/freezing, my group has no idea what is causing it. I suffer it usually when going into a server for the first time of the day, just thought I'd toss it out there..Not saying you guys suffered something like that, but was merely saying, perhaps, something like that happened.

I'm still trying to figure it out myself, but it was just me talking about some weird things that happen to me that prevents me from playing. Related to you guys getting 'scripted' to a dance or something.

[hr']

Deph' pid='187835' dateline='1340592800']

What is all of this?

Stop complaining all this weird stuff out of no where' date=' I have never played against you people since today. Me and my group killed you fairly, though it seemed like some of you had technical problems..that sucks, but its alpha.

This is strictly about an admin crashing his server and supporting people who are known to dupe/hack.

I don't really care to see the scripts in action, send them to admins..as it just shows users browsing this on what they could have...keep that to the admins.

I also don't believe you send the logs honestly, since I know for a fact CHEEKI BREEKI has been banned for using public released scripts..as it is being stated in this thread http://boards.4chan.org/vg/res/8197534 that was shown to be roughly 20 mins ago.

I don't know how the logs work, but it seems like you can make it seem like any one of us look like it when your own group is confirmed for using them before.

[/quote']

Good lord, what are you even doing? You don't have a proper response so you try to make up some bullshit about it being a coincidence that we couldn't do anything the moment you got close to us, just because it's an alpha. Yes, it's an alpha, but that kind of glitch has NEVER happened to us before, even someone else who is apparently defending you is saying that it never happened to him. I wonder why? Oh, that's right! It's because you're a script-kiddie and you can't play the game properly. It's so obvious that you're lying through your ass, it's killing me.

I fail to see where I am lying. You guys are talking about other times where you encountered some player and I am talking about today, me, playing against you guys.

I don't really care about your past, why are you telling me about it?

And why are you getting extremely upset about this?

It's easy to solve, admin unbans and admits that he abused his power.

Or he should have his server blacklisted.

But by the look of the company he keeps, he most likely would just change his IP and get another server. But whatever, something needs to be done about admins abusing their power and helping out their group when they die by shutting off the server and reverting everything.

It's not right.

Deph' pid='187886' dateline='1340593586']

Where is this proof? I see you guys posting a picture with names and red dots' date=' and saying the name 'Alex'.

[/quote']

Exhibit A:http://www.adrenaline-gaming.net/arma2/logs/Script%20Logs/Deph%20Logs.txt

Exhibit B:http://www.adrenaline-gaming.net/arma2/logs/Script%20Logs/Detected%20Cheaters.txt

Enjoy your ban.

I fail to see where I am lying. You guys are talking about other times where you encountered some player and I am talking about today' date=' me, playing against you guys.

I don't really care about your past, why are you telling me about it?

And why are you getting extremely upset about this?

It's easy to solve, admin unbans and admits that he abused his power.

Or he should have his server blacklisted.

But by the look of the company he keeps, he most likely would just change his IP and get another server. But whatever, something needs to be done about admins abusing their power and helping out their group when they die by shutting off the server and reverting everything.

It's not right.

[/quote']

Haha! Holy shit, you're STILL trying? I guess I'll post it again.

http://www.adrenaline-gaming.net/arma2/logs/Script%20Logs/Detected%20Cheaters.txt

http://www.adrenaline-gaming.net/arma2/logs/Script%20Logs/Deph%20Logs.txt

[/quote']

Exhibit A:http://www.adrenaline-gaming.net/arma2/logs/Script%20Logs/Deph%20Logs.txt

Exhibit B:http://www.adrenaline-gaming.net/arma2/logs/Script%20Logs/Detected%20Cheaters.txt

Enjoy your ban.

Enjoy my ban for what? The same thing CHEEKI BREEKI did? It already happened. I did that, I admit it, same as your group did and I paid the price for it.

Everyone knows those don't work anymore and I enjoy playing the game legit and making a strong group of serious gamers right now, there was no scripting happening when we were playing there, at least not on our end. Where is this 'Alex' guy that has the carpet bomb activity going on? He's the one that probably was messing with you.

I find this Dephi lad amusing. From what I have noticed, it was him who was literally stalking the TS group about week or two ago, now again using scripts and other hacks to track them down and kill them for no reason at all.

Also good job at those logs, Dephi sure got served. The kid deserves a ban for all that shit he's caused for you lads.

I find this Dephi lad amusing. From what I have noticed' date=' it was him who was literally stalking the TS group about week or two ago, now again using scripts and other hacks to track them down and kill them for no reason at all.

Also good job at those logs, Dephi sure got served. The kid deserves a ban for all that shit he's caused for you lads.

[/quote']

Why am I singled out in this? CHEEKI BREEKI, clearly playing with them, has logs posted on the cheater report section of the forum. Yet I'm singled out because I fooled around for a day over 2 weeks ago?

They can ban me from the game again if they wish, but this admin is abusing his power when me and my group were playing legit. We didn't do anything but raid NW, go into the wilderness and zig zaged the top ten squares from east to west until we found a camp, and then proceeded to pick up people from the shore and then this is when all of this happened.

I wasn't hacking, none of my guys were hacking, it didn't look like they were hacking..but I don't know if there WAS or WASNT a hacker there.

Deph' pid='187922' dateline='1340594145']

Enjoy my ban for what? The same thing CHEEKI BREEKI did? It already happened. I did that' date=' I admit it, same as your group did and I paid the price for it.

Everyone knows those don't work anymore and I enjoy playing the game legit and making a strong group of serious gamers right now, there was no scripting happening when we were playing there, at least not on our end. Where is this 'Alex' guy that has the carpet bomb activity going on? He's the one that probably was messing with you.

[/quote']

Yes, except CHEEKI learned his lesson and plays legitimately, that one time he decided to fuck around was the only time he's ever broken the rules, and he paid for his actions and learned from them.

You have scripted/hacked maliciously, been caught/banned, and learned nothing from it multiple times. This latest time was a result of you holding a grudge from the last time you were caught, and you're already angry over it and are script slaying the server in response.

I truly am sorry for you that you can't learn from your mistakes and move on, but the fact is you've broken the rules and now must face the consequences of your actions. As I said before the teamspeak is open to the public and if you could only learn from your mistakes you'd be welcome there. As it stands however, I don't see that happening any time soon as you're much too stubborn and are clearly playing this game for the sole intent of greifing.

Deph' pid='187922' dateline='1340594145']

Enjoy my ban for what? The same thing CHEEKI BREEKI did? It already happened. I did that' date=' I admit it, same as your group did and I paid the price for it.

[/quote']

Yes, except CHEEKI learned his lesson and plays legitimately, that one time he decided to fuck around was the only time he's ever broken the rules, and he paid for his actions and learned from them.

You have scripted/hacked maliciously, been caught/banned, and learned nothing from it multiple times. This latest time was a result of you holding a grudge from the last time you were caught, and you're already angry over it and are script slaying the server in response.

I truly am sorry for you that you can't learn from your mistakes and move on, but the fact is you've broken the rules and now must face the consequences of your actions. As I said before the teamspeak is open to the public and if you could only learn from your mistakes you'd be welcome there. As it stands however, I don't see that happening any time soon as you're much too stubborn and are clearly playing this game for the sole intent of greifing.

Not even going to bother. I have proof by your words that CHEEKI hacked once and you have proof that I hacked once. Anything else but further proof is just heresy. And we aren't griefing anyone, we came across you guys and took our favorite car in the game, the white pick-up..thats the only reason why we killed you.

Deph' pid='187950' dateline='1340594606']

I find this Dephi lad amusing. From what I have noticed' date=' it was him who was literally stalking the TS group about week or two ago, now again using scripts and other hacks to track them down and kill them for no reason at all.

[/quote']

Why am I singled out in this? CHEEKI BREEKI, clearly playing with them, has logs posted on the cheater report section of the forum. Yet I'm singled out because I fooled around for a day over 2 weeks ago?

They can ban me from the game again if they wish, but this admin is abusing his power when me and my group were playing legit.

Ironically speaking of which' date=' yes CHEEKI BREEKI (a regular of the teamspeak server) decided to fuck around, downloaded some scripts, spawned a helicopter, was caught, and was banned. He has since purchased another copy and has been playing legitimately since.[/quote']

Sure, CHEEKI seems to have hacked and I think he personally posted about in the 4chan threads. From what I understand he wasnt using the script to cause harm to people, only to travel across the map faster. Thats not nearly as bad as constantly harassing a group of people who want to enjoy the game and have fun together.

Deph' pid='187950' dateline='1340594606']

[/quote']

They can ban me from the game again if they wish, but this admin is abusing his power when me and my group were playing legit.

Ironically speaking of which' date=' yes CHEEKI BREEKI (a regular of the teamspeak server) decided to fuck around, downloaded some scripts, spawned a helicopter, was caught, and was banned. He has since purchased another copy and has been playing legitimately since.[/quote']

Sure, CHEEKI seems to have hacked and I think he personally posted about in the 4chan threads. From what I understand he wasnt using the script to cause harm to people, only to travel across the map faster. Thats not nearly as bad as constantly harassing a group of people who want to enjoy the game and have fun together.

And where did I do this? I used them to spawn a box and find a car so I could be a taxi service for people I was playing with and randoms who responded in direct comm. Sorry, no matter how many of you try to attack me, my intentions are different from what you're trying to make them out to be.

Deph' pid='187985' dateline='1340595070']

Not even going to bother. I have proof by your words that CHEEKI hacked once and you have proof that I hacked once. Anything else but further proof is just heresy. And we aren't griefing anyone' date=' we came across you guys and took our favorite car in the game, the white pick-up..thats the only reason why we killed you.

[/quote']

You were griefing us by stealing out truck. You "came across" us by using a vehicle tracker or a player tracker (or both), made no attempt to be tactical, you just parked 20 feet away, waltzed up to the vehicle, and shot my passenger, as if you somehow knew that we couldn't do anything (???).

http://www.adrenaline-gaming.net/arma2/logs/BeLog/Be_2012-06-09.log

http://www.adrenaline-gaming.net/arma2/logs/Chat/Chat_2012-06-09.log

Ctrl+F [imhi]Deph

Just give up already.

Deph' pid='187985' dateline='1340595070']

Not even going to bother. I have proof by your words that CHEEKI hacked once and you have proof that I hacked once. Anything else but further proof is just heresy. And we aren't griefing anyone' date=' we came across you guys and took our favorite car in the game, the white pick-up..thats the only reason why we killed you.

[/quote']

http://www.adrenaline-gaming.net/arma2/logs/BeLog/Be_2012-06-09.log

http://www.adrenaline-gaming.net/arma2/logs/Chat/Chat_2012-06-09.log

Ctrl+F [imhi]Deph

Just give up already.

Give up what? I've already admitted to goofing around with it and got banned for it. Continue the childish behavior, it shows a lot about who the admin surrounds himself with.

Deph' pid='188040' dateline='1340595653']

Give up what? I've already admitted to goofing around with it and got banned for it. Continue the childish behavior' date=' it shows a lot about who the admin surrounds himself with.

[/quote']

No one here is acting childish, unless you count yourself blatantly ignoring all evidence posted against you and responding with personal insults.

Dear christ over 600,000 lines out of 43 million in the log from tonight contain "Deph"? Well you've certainly cut our work out for us tonight, shame we aren't paid by the hour. Congratulations on succeeding your goal of wasting our time, and thanks for helping us catch some other scripters as well. :)

Give up what? I've already admitted to goofing around with it and got banned for it. Continue the childish behavior' date=' it shows a lot about who the admin surrounds himself with.

[/quote']

You've been caught, can't you just admit to it? Yes these are old logs, but they only further prove that you're a lying scumbag.

"Continue the childish behavior, it shows a lot about who the admin surrounds himself with."

Coming from the guy still trying to get out of being banned, even though he's been caught red-handed. Oh and yeah, tell that to "your buddies" that are posting on 4chan. Seriously, you're pathetic.

[/quote']

No one here is acting childish, unless you count yourself blatantly ignoring all evidence posted against you and responding with personal insults.

Dear christ over 600,000 lines out of 43 million in the log from tonight contain "Deph"? Well you've certainly cut our work out for us tonight, shame we aren't paid by the hour. Congratulations on succeeding your goal of wasting our time, and thanks for helping us catch some other scripters as well. :)

Because that log is singled out for when I logged in to their server from our camp site on another server. I was over the debug hill of 153,000 and trying to figure out how to get it work so I could move to the city in the night and then went over the hill and there was there base. Had no idea, and they banned me for it and captured the log. Pure stupid coincidence, had no idea there would be another camp way out there where I logged in. But now known has a popular spot.

But once again, that log is singled out for me for that specific reason, I even talked to them about it and apologized to one of them. I avoid them, as it was not my intention to discover them when I logged on.

[/quote']

You've been caught, can't you just admit to it? Yes these are old logs, but they only further prove that you're a lying scumbag.

"Continue the childish behavior, it shows a lot about who the admin surrounds himself with."

Coming from the guy still trying to get out of being banned, even though he's been caught red-handed. Oh and yeah, tell that to "your buddies" that are posting on 4chan. Seriously, you're pathetic.

Getting out of being banned? Banned for what? Something I was already banned for? It happened and if you read anything above your posts, I already admitted it multiple times. Your attempt to insult me, all of you, really just reflects back onto you..saying im personally insulting you, etc..where?

This is all simply about an admin crashing his server when we were playing on it and happened to kill some of you.

I brought up CHEEKI to reflect on your character and you brought up mine. But since there was hacking happening, until proof surfaces from today (besides someone named "alex"). It's a simple admins power abuse case. Plus please do so send logs to Tonic, he loves to ban cheaters after all..just do bad they cant monitor all the duping.

Deph' pid='188100' dateline='1340596418']

Because that log is singled out for when I logged in to their server from our camp site on another server. I was over the debug hill of 153' date='000 and trying to figure out how to get it work so I could move to the city in the night and then went over the hill and there was there base. Had no idea, and they banned me for it and captured the log. Pure stupid coincidence, had no idea there would be another camp way out there where I logged in. But now known has a popular spot.

But once again, that log is singled out for me for that specific reason, I even talked to them about it and apologized to one of them. I avoid them, as it was not my intention to discover them when I logged on.

[/quote']

Please work on your grammar and sentence structure, it is incredibly difficult to decipher what you're trying to say in this post.

I'm assuming you're trying to say that we're looking at outdated logs, from a different server, in regards to a previous ban that you've clearly evaded. To clarify, I was referring to the logs we just downloaded from our server, tonight, when you were scripting in items and slaying players.

Nothing in your post holds any relevance to what happened tonight or the topic of this thread, just more attempts to evade all evidence.

Umm, I'm probably going to get called some sort of something for this.

Preface, I don't know any of these people, I'm from Aus, but I have used international servers including the ones mentioned.

And you all need to lay off Deph. I don't know him at all, but after reading the FACTS (You know, the logs people keep referencing but didnt read?)

They say the last time Deph hacked was 11th of the 6th. So over a week ago, or to be more accurate the last time Deph hacked according to the log was 9th. KyleWasnthere hacked to place a marker on the 11th.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but these happened over a week ago, If they were the ones who did it today, wouldn't the log show todays date?

Deph' pid='188100' dateline='1340596418']

Because that log is singled out for when I logged in to their server from our camp site on another server. I was over the debug hill of 153' date='000 and trying to figure out how to get it work so I could move to the city in the night and then went over the hill and there was there base. Had no idea, and they banned me for it and captured the log. Pure stupid coincidence, had no idea there would be another camp way out there where I logged in. But now known has a popular spot.

[/quote']

Please work on your grammar and sentence structure, it is incredibly difficult to decipher what you're trying to say in this post.

I'm assuming you're trying to say that we're looking at outdated logs, from a different server, in regards to a previous ban that you've clearly evaded. To clarify, I was referring to the logs we just downloaded from our server, tonight, when you were scripting in items and slaying players.

Nothing in your post holds any relevance to what happened tonight or the topic of this thread, just more attempts to evade all evidence.

Uhm..I was explaining the 100's of lines of my name in that singled out log from AG..it was from when I discovered there camp by accident and happened to be using the ammo box to be able to see during the night and begin my taxi service. Enough with the personal attacks, jesus christ.

Umm' date=' I'm probably going to get called some sort of something for this.

Preface, I don't know any of these people, I'm from Aus, but I have used international servers including the ones mentioned.

And you all need to lay off Deph. I don't know him at all, but after reading the FACTS (You know, the logs people keep referencing but didnt read?)

They say the last time Deph hacked was 11th of the 6th. So over a week ago, or to be more accurate the last time Deph hacked according to the log was 9th. KyleWasnthere hacked to place a marker on the 11th.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but these happened over a week ago, If they were the ones who did it today, wouldn't the log show todays date?

[/quote']

Thanks. But it's inevitable. They're getting their Anon from 4chan to attack me and I am now even being harassed on steam because of it. All over a simple problem. *sigh* they should really have a more restricted requirement for who hosts servers.

[/quote']

These are logs proving Deph is a hacker, which he denied, proving you can't trust a single word from him.

We are currently going through the logs from tonight, and have already identified 5 separate scripters so far, Deph included.

If you're one of his buddies from his TS attempting to defend him, saying the logs proving he was hacking aren't from this specific incident is an extremely poor last attempt to save face.

[/quote']

These are logs proving Deph is a hacker, which he denied, proving you can't trust a single word from him.

We are currently going through the logs from tonight, and have already identified 5 separate scripters so far, Deph included.

If you're one of his buddies from his TS attempting to defend him, saying the logs proving he was hacking aren't from this specific incident is an extremely poor last attempt to save face.

I denied it? No. I openly admit it in several posts, the only place I deny it is from today and the weeks before until that log.I stopped using them once I got banned from that server, assuming I was banned from the whole game. I've been playing without the ammo box and vehicle markers for weeks now, they were fun to have to drive other people around and mess with people in direct chat in the dark but I obviously stopped after the ban.