Sign in to follow this  
theodor

This happens to me everytime i entre a military building

• Like 1

Note; Always knock before entering a house ;)

• Like 2

that was a good example of poor tactics when entering a building

Indeed, real soldiers would have used the 3PP see-around-corners-radar to much better effect.

• Like 4

Edited by Guest

Laughed my ass off! LOL

Have fun running back and fighting the "I'm starving"-shit early on when respawning.

Edited by Danlow

If it happens every time you enter a military building, meaning it's likely already happened a few times, what does that say about your playstyle and ability to learn from your mistakes? 

Edited by GpB311
  • Like 2

Or you know, peek through the windows, make sure everything is closed, open the door from one side while you can still see inside through first person.

The video clearly shows that they did peek inside the windows before going to the door, and the door was closed in that room was closed. The latter half of your statement doesn't make any sense.

The video clearly shows that they did peek inside the windows before going to the door, and the door was closed in that room was closed. The latter half of your statement doesn't make any sense.

Actually, the room in the bottom floor was not closed, it was open and you could see that from miles away when he still was fighting the zombie. This guy was not careful, and it resulted in a death similar to Tony Montanas in Scarface. Which I found funny and well-deserved for not being careful.

If it happens every time you enter a military building, meaning it's likely already happened a few times, what does that say about your playstyle and ability to learn from your mistakes? 

This is the only correct answer.

You could have looked through the prison window and see if anyone was there or if any doors were open. 

The latter half of your statement doesn't make any sense.

Latters will break your legs. Stay away from latters.

Haha, my phone played this video on fullscreen, i was like wtf, is my display broken? :D Why do you have these crack effects on the video :D

Do you really need your view distance/object view distance that low to get decent FPS? Looks terrible, I almost didn't recognize the place, lol.  :P

Edited by solodude23

Indeed, real soldiers would have used the 3PP see-around-corners-radar to much better effect.

No, real soldiers would have asked a friendly tank to put a 120mm HE shell into the building first.

Then, with plenty of screening smoke and suppressive fire, they'd assault the building.

most common mistake. you see doors are open inside and outside is closed... ofc they are camping it.... and yea playing on 3PP server and dont useing advantage befour entering is so low... atleast open the door from one side while you can still see inside through first person.

don't stand infront of a door when you open it...

rule no. 735 of DayZ

Real soldiers wouldn't use 3PP.

Real soldiers wouldn't use 3PP.

This is ONLY a game -.-'

Hahahahahaahahahahaha this was the best video I've seen in ages.