Sign in to follow this  
Meenos

New weapon (list) suggestions

This is quite simple. A list of weapons im suggesting being added into the game. Also feel free to comment whatever youd like :)

Baretta 9mm 

Katana sword

Kalashnikov AKM (AK 47) Assault Rifle

Spas shotgun

Vss Vintorez supressed sniperrifle

Barrett(50 cal) sniper .50

PKM Light Machinegun

M60 heavy machinegun

Micro uzi / Ingram or regular UZI (any of those)

Desert Eagle

Atchisson AA-12 Automatic shotgun 

Man, AFAIK the Spas is american, M60 is american,

Katana... C'mon, who in Chernarus would have a perfectly balanced and sharpened Katana in his house? Today, most of the time they are only for decoration

AKM is in the making, i think, AK-47 will come for sure.

Barret is american, and we don't need any powerful snipers anymore in DayZ ;) Of course it could be in the game, but it should be rare, and ammo even harder to find, so that not every lonewolfn00b can camp on a hill and playing Camperfall Online all day long.

DEagle is american, i think

=> http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/172276-the-communitys-list-of-suggested-weapons-for-dayz-standalone-version-111-sub-machine-gun-poll-results-added/ :)

Many weapons suggested, and nearly all of them fit the DayZ-environment.

Edited by irishroy

inb4 lock

Also half of the weapons are american, why would they be in Chernarus?

BTW: use the search.

Edited by Zjasuu

This is quite simple. A list of weapons im suggesting being added into the game. Also feel free to comment whatever youd like :)

Baretta 9mm 

Katana sword

Kalashnikov AKM (AK 47) Assault Rifle

Spas shotgun

Vss Vintorez supressed sniperrifle

Barrett(50 cal) sniper .50

PKM Light Machinegun

M60 heavy machinegun

Micro uzi / Ingram or regular UZI (any of those)

Desert Eagle

Atchisson AA-12 Automatic shotgun 

Maybe

NO!

YES

May-NO

Yes, but rare

F*ck NO

See VSS

NO

Maybe

NO

HELL DA F*CK NAH!

This is my reaction. To this list.

^ i agree, but hey the more variety the better but add civ weapons first and improvised weapons, eg plank with nails or bat with barb wire around it, i really like the dead island melee weapons and think the game should use those improvised weapons as well as plenty of civ weapons. And BOWS!!

No giant snipers.

NO GIANT MACHINE GUNS.

No silent, semi automatic sniper rifles.

Dayz is about survival.  Slugging amount a m60 is a bit much.

Also silenced sniper rifles are just asking for trouble from wanna be sniper elites.

The VSS Vintorez would be an incredibly weak sniper rifle to add due to the sub sonic ammunition it uses (9x39mm). I still would love to see it in the game for tactical purposes though. Please do not make anymore of this weapon forums for the community already has one made.

Beretta 9mm? There are dozens of those dating all the way back to 1915. I'll assume you mean the 92F (M9) and if so, then yes.

a Real Katana that won't break if it hits a twig are extremely expensive from what i've heard

The SPAS-12 I assume you mean? That gun is used by a few police forces, mainly in Italy but the Remington 870s cost like less than half as much and are much more common

VSS would be cool but an irl they're really rare. And if there are no heli crashes then they'll be to common.

We don't need .50 AM rifles. There is no reason for them to be in at all, except for people who "wuv, add plz" but really, they're overkill for sniping, and when was the last time you needed to destroy a legit car?

PKM all the way. Especially now that it clear they're still more common than PKPs (Ukraine)

No. To old, and relatively rare.

A full-sized Uzi. Micros are pretty rare-ish, unless it's the civilian Semi version.

NO deagles. Its purely and American civilian gun.

Really? Have fun finding one. The few that exist are in the US. IF a full-auto Shotgun is added, it should be the Saiga, along with the Semi-automatic Saiga 12K.

The AKM is pretty much confirmed if i read twitter right.

Edited by thedogfoodyayho