Sign in to follow this  
quickshot101

DayZ Ninja hideNseek :D

Best moment since buying the game for me :D I love this game so much.

*SPOILER* OK THIS WAS EPIC! So I was running through Elekta finding supply's when 2 guys started shooting at me with a AK and Shotgun. I ran into this building looking for anything to defend myself with. I found a crossbow with 1 bolt and happened to come up behind one of them and shot him in the back of the head with it.

I then ran outside and finally started recording. As you can see he was checking his friends body and looking for me/other supply's. What took place from there was the most tense/epic hideNseek moment for me yet.

I cant wait to see what becomes of this amazing game!

p.s. I would love to read/see(upload it) about anyones tense moments in dayz. We have all ran into gunfights and scary stuff. But what was everyones "awesome" moment? Thx

what is the server name?

I'd be impressed if you done it without the use of 3rd person :P

this is why this game needs to be 1st person only.

btw there's something called "free-view" and "lean". if you're going to abuse the 3rd person camera at least do it right

this is why this game needs to be 1st person only.

btw there's something called "free-view" and "lean". if you're going to abuse the 3rd person camera at least do it right

#1 its a game. #2 everyone likes a different play style. #3 servers label 3dp on or off so really I cant imagine how if you didnt like it you couldn't just avoid servers with it. #4 this was like my first day playing the game, I think your a little to upset about this. To the point you feel you need to make snide remarks to feel better. Relax bro

Edited by Quicksh0tHD