Sign in to follow this  
wellthat'sthat

my first and last day-z standalone experience

• Played about 8 hours with my buddy over 3-4 days
  • Went about our business carefully, collected a lot of loot, saw only 2 other human players the whole time (parted ways amicably)
  • Joined a server (name was something like No Bandits, Fast Loot 24/7 Always Day)
  • Went to an airfield, entered a generic 2 story building with a door made of bars on the first floor
  • Looted it, was about to leave when a Canadian guy started talking to us through the closed main doors. Obviously a bandit
  • Other people started spawning in, spamming Duke Nukem voices over their mics. We were pretty screwed
  • After an annoying 10 minutes, both of us got shot through the walls. We were in separate floors of the building and had carefully avoided windows
  • Thinking we'd been screwed by admin abuse, we tried disconnecting. Lost all our loot. 

Final thoughts: Too bad about the blown $30 but at least I only wasted 9 hours total on this sh*t. 

also inb4"umadbro??" I obviously was, but you live and you learn

Edited by wellthat'sthat

Hello there

Firstly "No Bandits, Fast Loot 24/7 Always Day" was your first mistake. UPDATE FOR OP: The server name describes it as one that may well break server rules and therefore should be avoided.

Secondly, if you were so obviously being abused, why not disconnect (with the onset of multiple dukes)?

Thirdly, 9 hours gameplay for 30dollars isnt to bad at all.

Fourthly, its a shame you are giving up so easily, farewell your going to miss alot as the game matures.

Fithly, Im going to close this as its a rant and not a discussion.

Rgds

LoK

PS. My inbox now has some space if you need to PM me.

Edited by orlok
  • Like 2