Crazy Ivan (DayZ)

Fully Geared Up

How many of you fully geared up kosers feel like a real man after unloading an m4 into an unarmed person? Just asking.

Edited by Crazy Ivan
  • Like 1

All of them. All of them feel like a man after doing this.

Which is nice, because they can't feel like a man at any other point during their miserable existence.

• Like 7

I don't understand why you kids cry so much with getting killed, even unarmed. IT MEANS YOU ARE NOT PLAYING SMARTLY! Learn to outsmart these "geared" players and soon you will be one of them.

I have NO sympathy for kids running through elektro, cherno, airports without a care in the world who get shot and cry about it. If you want to get good at this game, learn tactics and play smartly, you will die a lot less and have a lot more fun!

• Like 13

What Chronic said, just because you're unarmed doesn't mean people aren't going to shoot you. Especially when you can run up, punch them in the head 1-2 times, knock them out and take their gear. When you are unarmed go to little towns or stay on the outskirts of big town until you atleast get some kind of weapon. Avoid the big citys also if you want to live, unarmed or geared.

Not a kid son. Wasn’t in Electro Cherno or any airports Was just up north minding my own business. Now I know there is some high level of skill involved with running up to unarmed players gunning them down just trying to figure what it is. Also do you all keep a box of Kleenex so’s you can wipe up your jizz.

• Like 1

Do female kosers feel like a real man too? :unsure:

Luv your name btw... not sure how many know the movie it came from (an assumption on my part).

How many of you fully geared up kosers feel like a real man after unloading an m44 into an unarmed person? Just asking.

• Like 1

Also do you all keep a box of Kleenex so’s you can wipe up your jizz.

Since I have a dog I don't bother with kleenex anymore.

• Like 1

Since I have a dog I don't bother with kleenex anymore.

You wipe your nose on your dog's balls?

• Like 1

Aaah no, with me it doesn't come out of my nose.

You should see a doctor, i think it's pretty serious.

Edited by Sooke
  • Like 1

What do you wipe on your dog's balls then?

[EDIT: Sorry, couldn't resist that. Genuinely, I apologise. Pure childishness. I'm ashamed.]

Edited by Pillock

This one's better:

I can't go to the doctors any more. I'm barred.

There was a big misunderstanding last time I had cold.

What do you wipe on your dog's balls then?

[EDIT: Sorry, couldn't resist that. Genuinely, I apologise. Pure childishness. I'm ashamed.]

Why are you obsessed with my dog balls ? Did you guys meet each other ?

edit : oups just saw your 2nd comment.

I know a good doctor if you want, he has done wonders on my horse.

(I think we should call it a day, orlock is around and as usual he is in a very bad mood)

Edited by Sooke

(I think we should call it a day, orlock is around and as usual he is in a very bad mood)

I got nothing, anyway.

mmh, i did that twice today.. mind you, said unarmed person was asking for food in english, after a while he slipped up and said some german words, i figured out he was on teamspeak or something.. i backed up and then someone shot my friend in the back, i turned around and shot all 3 people that were still standing.

the guy asking for food, had more food then i had, and 2 nice 60 round clips.

2nd time i meet hear someone talk german in game, and 2nd time they say they are friendly/need help, and are a trap.. from now on ill start in german, if they respond.. pew pew

• Like 2

How many of you fully geared up kosers feel like a real man after unloading an m44 into an unarmed person? Just asking.

I dunno, I feel pretty good when you come here and cry about it though. Keep it up buddy!

They put M4's in the game to kill whatever you want, some people like killing other players, pretty sure it's got nothing to do with being a man. 

• Like 1

If I see someone with a gun and I don't have one; I don't wait around to find out if they'll use it.

As for killing on sight, that'll change a lot soon when Experimental hits stable; you shoot a gun anywhere around a town and a small horde of much tougher zombies run right for the sound.

• Like 2

Well it definitely makes you feel human to blast someone else with a M-4

Rabbits have some difficulties with guns

"This morning...a rabbit...killed a hunter

It was a rabbit who had a rifle"

"Come on, shoot, shoot"

BAM

"What the song doesn't tell is

The rabbit killed the hunter

But with the recoil

The gun killed the rabbit"

No more trolling, I promise.

Edited by Sooke

They dont have to be unarmed/armed taking a shit or standing around watching the clouds.. no difference Ive found, there are tons of strange style of players about and I can not stop and wonder if its a total unarmed noob, or just someone that fell off somewhere and is running back to his FULLY geared body. :D

I took out one section of a 10 man team other night at NE, 5 man recon before his other 5 go in and loot or such, all at 15mtrs or less with mosin and 45.. I mean seriously lol, I was in a bush at that range and each one went down in 15 second intervals while searching for me.

They were geared.... but in essence they might as well not of been because of how easy they fell at such short range. So to me its just a target :D stop complaining and play a little better and you will die much less..

Funny enough, I run around without a care in the world, whenever I try to stop and be "tactical" or careful, I end up getting bored and running in carelessly and just looting without ever looking back.

Also funny enough, the only time this backfired was once, when I tried clicking my first mouse button to bring my weapon up while going in to a air field in a fairly populated server, along with a friend. I ended up running in the air field while shooting aimlessly, and we were gunned down once we entered a building. Not something I recommend doing.

Being the carefree guy that I am, I also casually walked off the roof of a hospital, because once I was there, I got my self a drink, and decided I'm not safe without my weapon, so I went towards the ladder and started drawing my weapon, and I just casually ended up walking off the roof. Also something I do not recommend.

But other then that, shoot who ever you want, spare who ever you want, help who ever you want, rob who ever you want. DayZ brings out the survivor in us, and if your idea of surviving is gunning someone down before they get a chance to see you, you might survive, or maybe you will gather in numbers, which also creates a survival possibility. Whatever you want, what ever you do. If I spawn, run up to a geared guy and get shot in the buttocks, it's his loss, he's the one who lost perfectly good bullets.

Small update:

I also was fairly geared, saw a person once, he ran around a building and went straight for my face with an axe... I shot him in the stomach before the axe hit my face, and no that did not make me feel very manly, the guy had no gun, I really wished at that point that I could fix him up, but he showed no signs of life.

Edited by ManStapler

If I see someone with a gun and I don't have one; I don't wait around to find out if they'll use it.

As for killing on sight, that'll change a lot soon when Experimental hits stable; you shoot a gun anywhere around a town and a small horde of much tougher zombies run right for the sound.

Excellent news.