SmileyArg

[SUGGESTION] Crows

As animals are going to be implemented in the game and will take an important role, I was thinking about adding Crows. You may ask, why adding crows when you have birds flying around already? Well, crows feeds from rotten meat such as corpses, so this could be taken to the game. Crows flying around corpses of zeds or dead players, (similar to the feature of the flying flies in the mod) and It would give some nice post-apocalyptic environment. Maybe even adding an animation of crows eating the putrefied meat. What you guys think about this? Discuss and stay on topic.

• Like 6

Definitely, maybe even being able to hunt the crows? You'd have to cook the meat to get the bacteria off. I definitely approve though

I like the idea. Maybe even a vulture from time to time?

Another idea:

When you approach a dead body with crows and vultures eating it, they should all suddenly fly away and make a lot of noise.. (it should take a certain amount of time before the first birds arrive at the dead body)

Crows yes, hell yes.

Taming one ^^

Or hunting and then cooking xD

But i know, people in the past used to dig in dead bodies, so that Crows and Vultures can't find them easily.

Maybe we could "hide" bodies with a shovel?

Btw. Hellfish  ;)

Edited by wursgan

As animals are going to be implemented in the game and will take an important role, I was thinking about adding Crows. You may ask, why adding crows when you have birds flying around already? Well, crows feeds from rotten meat such as corpses, so this could be taken to the game. Crows flying around corpses of zeds or dead players, (similar to the feature of the flying flies in the mod) and It would give some nice post-apocalyptic environment. Maybe even adding an animation of crows eating the putrefied meat. What you guys think about this? Discuss and stay on topic.

There's already crows in the game, they casually fly around your character.

I like

Another idea:

When you approach a dead body with crows and vultures eating it, they should all suddenly fly away and make a lot of noise.. (it should take a certain amount of time before the first birds arrive at the dead body)

Yeah that too.