Sign in to follow this  
slikker

PLEASE FIX THE MOUSE MOVEMENT...

Is it just me or does this games mouse movement feel all messed up. As if the y is faster than x. and as if i cant turn fast enough.
Please please fix this.. ruins the game.

It's just for you i guess. Turn down the mouse sensitivity or reset controls to default, you might've messed them up

Is it just me or does this games mouse movement feel all messed up. As if the y is faster than x. and as if i cant turn fast enough.

Please please fix this.. ruins the game.

Doesn't that have to do with the mouse acceleration being weird at the moment?

Doesn't that have to do with the mouse acceleration being weird at the moment?

you can turn down the mouse smoothing and the its normal

Yea but if you turn sideways. its as if the mouse is waiting for the character turn animation to catch up for something. i dont know how to explain this. but it feels like i cant turn fast enough. 

Yea but if you turn sideways. its as if the mouse is waiting for the character turn animation to catch up for something. i dont know how to explain this. but it feels like i cant turn fast enough. 

Yea I guess the point is that you acctualy realy cant turn fast enoguh. And its ment to be like that. Decrease your mouse sensivity or get used to how it is. It wont realy change in the future.

Why are you guys insistent on supplying false information. This has been a rampant complaint on these forums, about the mouse acceleration and Rocket said, somewhere on his Twitter that it will be fixed as one of his programmers (or someone on his staff or some such) said that turning his character in DayZ was like trying to navigate through honey.

Edited by GafMast
  • Like 1

I have not found the mouse acceleration anything not easily adjustable to, but I can see where some people would take issue with it..

Why are you guys insistent on supplying false information. This has been a rampant complaint on these forums, about the mouse acceleration and Rocket said, somewhere on his Twitter that it will be fixed as one of his programmers (or someone on his staff or some such) said that turning his character in DayZ was like trying to navigate through honey.

Thank you. Navigating through honey was what i was looking to explain this +1 :)

They are already working on resolving this. Can't remember where i read it, but Rocket has stated this somewhere.

And the usual, game is in Early Alpha. If there weren't bugs, this wouldn't be an Alpha.

You can individually turn down each axis's sensitivity on the options menu.

As for the charter having to catch up with your mouse movement, turn off the smoothing and that should fix it. If the problem still persists, uninstall then reinstall is probably the only sensible thing to do other than waiting for it to be fixed