res

[HUGE][Cracking DayZ open] What should you expect, and PROOF.

Now, I know you people hate me here in DayZ Forums  :D

But, I really need to share this with you all.

[ATTENTION ADMINS, I AM NOT PORTING ANYTHING ANYWHERE, I'M JUST MAKING A PREVIEW OF THE FILES]

[i AM NO DEVELOPER AND NOTHING OF WHAT I PUT IN HERE IS 100% CONFIRMED]

Today, as I was bored of DayZ, I decided to revive the old days and crack the new promising experimental patch open.

I've got really good proof of what should you expect in the next patches. Vehicles, animals, hunting.

So let's get STRAIGHT to the point.

THIS IS NOWHERE NEAR THE FULL THING, IF YOU WANT ME TO LOOK FOR SOMETHING JUST TELL ME AND I'LL POST IN THIS THREAD.

[MAP]

Expect this new location north, close to Svelto.

3nTmgR6.jpg

Yc708Qi.jpg

[VEHICLES]

Expect these vehicles:

qbkSksf.jpg

Ucg0oTI.jpg

yavEbua.jpg

VbIFfCu.jpg

QRkjhD3.jpg

speepdK.jpg

kqzuJtx.jpg

N6gAdQH.jpg

cU6b0Jf.jpg

7Zh8GP0.jpg

twDGElv.jpg

NGoDEGS.jpg

6XDP0qB.jpg

PbnshQb.jpg

mBJbgq6.jpg

EMTbv0L.jpg

0WMui7J.jpg

3FcXeFq.jpg

wgXkLOZ.jpg

ASSAULTING DAT PRISON!

hgRbW4L.jpg

[DEER]

There goes yer' feckin' deer

GhrIhFp.jpg

POST SPLIT IN 2 PARTS

• Like 2

[GAME FILES]

I found this and thought "What the hell?"

Indeed, what the HELL?

EaYmJJw.jpg

jiw9X71.jpg

m5IBNPQ.jpg

CTuS48b.jpg

[NEW ITEMS]

Here goes some pics about new items you'll see.

2cOjtou.jpg

E3b79N1.jpg

vWXEXY4.jpg

1jHFOqR.jpg

GgGBerL.jpg

9A3605N.jpg

IMPROVISED STUFF!

7xJOHyy.jpg

2ukJ1oN.jpg

WE'RE GOING TO EAT SOME HOTDAWWGS

ETFo6Uy.jpg

And deer

g07HbEO.jpg

UQa2Cdv.jpg

CAMPING TENTS!

dRTkReQ.jpg

Aaand .22 rounds.

c8RW4ng.jpg

dR4wM8V.jpg

RgX6bJD.jpg

oiuuQnJ.jpg

This is going to be FUN!

• Like 7

You just made my day :D Though I just want my UAZ.

• Like 2

Maybe I'm being fooled, but that really really really looks like the Arma 3 hud <_<

• Like 1

Maybe I'm being fooled, but that really really really looks like the Arma 3 hud <_<

It is Arma 3, I've opened DayZ Standalone with the Arma 3 editor, it is very easy since they work on VERY similar engines.

Edited by skin_head_army
  • Like 1

hmm, arent this items from arma 3 ?

or can you be sure it is DayZ.

maybe its just something they didnt delete from the original.

i dont know. but interesting post. thx.

Edited by Ozar

hmm, arent this items from arma 3 ?

or can you be sure it is DayZ.

maybe its just something they didnt delete from the original.

i dont know. but interesting post. thx.

To check that, I de-activate DayZ Standalone, and files like vehicles, or the items posted above, don't appear in the editor, they just aren't there, when I activate it again, there it is again.

When I think about stuff being left there from the Mod, I also think that they said that DayZ Standalone was made from scratch, so I if it was made from scratch, why put that stuff there if they're not going to use it?

Edited by skin_head_army

When I think about stuff being left there from the Mod, I also think that they said that DayZ Standalone was made from scratch, so I if it was made from scratch, why put that stuff there if they're not going to use it?

yeah thats a Point.

so this makes me quit excited. a reason to Play it again.

• Like 1

Nyeh. The M203 launcher is also in the game files and there's been mutterings of that not being planned. I do hope all of this stuff is going to make an appearance though.

"Coyota" :D

• Like 1

no wee white UN UAZ? hear that? that's the sound of my heart breaking.

To check that, I de-activate DayZ Standalone, and files like vehicles, or the items posted above, don't appear in the editor, they just aren't there, when I activate it again, there it is again.

there are certain - imho quite few - parts that have been coded from scratch, like the network bubble, the damage handling, the inventory system. health system etc. Massive amounts of code and assets are reused from Arma, ToH and the mod. thats the reason why many scripts originally made for the mod or arma worked in SA once you found a way to inject that script. thats also the reason for the abhorrent controls.

• Like 1

Well its good to see things coming slowly but steadily.

Ha!

Once this patch is updated it will be on par with the old mod basically. Then hopefully the CLEAN UP THE ZOMBIE AI

but, I'm not really gonna hold my breath

I also should say...

Mmmmmmm..... cock breast.....

Indeed-Meme-Rage-Face.png

It should be alot easier not to starve to death once you'll be able to hunt again

• Like 2

Well its good to see things coming slowly but steadily.

Ha!

Once this patch is updated it will be on par with the old mod basically. Then hopefully the CLEAN UP THE ZOMBIE AI

but, I'm not really gonna hold my breath

Not all of this is going to be implemented in the next patch, it's just the new game files that are there.

Majority of these vehicles don't even work properly, I mean, you can drive them, but your character just deforms into something horrible.

The tractor and the Ural do work though.

Edited by skin_head_army

I also should say...

Mmmmmmm..... cock breast.....

Indeed-Meme-Rage-Face.png

It should be alot easier not to starve to death once you'll be able to hunt again

Also, the first new location is the one you were talking about in your thread I think.

no wee white UN UAZ? hear that? that's the sound of my heart breaking.

I'm no developer, this is what I found in the game files, I would think they'd implement vehicles first, with the UAZ, then some customization options and diferent versions of these.

Edited by skin_head_army

I don't hate you.

I pity you sometimes, because you fail at changing your opinion, even if you're proven wrong, most of the times you don't even see that you've been proven wrong, if you are proven wrong.

And I think, you can't argue because I always get this feeling, that you put your fingers in your ears and shout "LALALALALA", as soon as somebody says something that doesn't fit your way of thinking, instead of trying to see the issue from the other persons point of view.

And I, personally, can't stand your username. I don't like skin heads (because i only met nazi-bonehead-skins by now and I really, really REALLY could have lived happily without these experience), but thats just my opinion. Oh, and I also think a skinhead wouldn't use "skinhead army", because that looks like he tries to hide behind the word "army" insterad of standing up for himself, but again, that's just me.

But hate? no...

You started on that, sry for derailing, that just came out of my mind when I read it.

--------------back to topic---------------

Interesting post, thx for that.

But don't believe anything you find in the game files. When the 3D models "leaked" all were "OMG Feces!"...and later it was stated, that they are not considered to be implemented and just relicts from a very early phase. The deer was also in this "leaked" 3d models, some weeks (or is it months by now?) ago, together with the deer leg and deer steak, also some of the improvised weapons.

Also some of them might be placeholders for something else - like the cars I'd guess.

Spraypaint (tan) is just the mixture of black&green i think, but it needs an own object if I'm not wrong.

Walky-talkies are already ingame.

But some of the other things look really promising :)

The hanged doctor...well...O.o creepy.

• Like 1

I don't hate you.

I pity you sometimes, because you fail at changing your opinion, even if you're proven wrong, most of the times you don't even see that you've been proven wrong, if you are proven wrong.

And I think, you can't argue because I always get this feeling, that you put your fingers in your ears and shout "LALALALALA", as soon as somebody says something that doesn't fit your way of thinking, instead of trying to see the issue from the other persons point of view.

And I, personally, can't stand your username. I don't like skin heads (because i only met nazi-bonehead-skins by now and I really, really REALLY could have lived happily without these experience), but thats just my opinion. Oh, and I also think a skinhead wouldn't use "skinhead army", because that looks like he tries to hide behind the word "army" insterad of standing up for himself, but again, that's just me.

But hate? no...

You started on that, sry for derailing, that just came out of my mind when I read it.

--------------back to topic---------------

Interesting post, thx for that.

But don't believe anything you find in the game files. When the 3D models "leaked" all were "OMG Feces!"...and later it was stated, that they are not considered to be implemented and just relicts from a very early phase. The deer was also in this "leaked" 3d models, some weeks (or is it months by now?) ago, together with the deer leg and deer steak, also some of the improvised weapons.

Also some of them might be placeholders for something else - like the cars I'd guess.

Spraypaint (tan) is just the mixture of black&green i think, but it needs an own object if I'm not wrong.

Walky-talkies are already ingame.

But some of the other things look really promising :)

The hanged doctor...well...O.o creepy.

I am very doubtful with everything I find in the game files. So I always say that none of the things I post is 100% confirmed.

They did confirm new animals like the deer. 

Actually I found lots of other animals, but I didn't post it since I could easily mix them with Arma 3 animals, and I would hate to post fake info.

The game files are from DayZ for sure.

Going to be implemented or not, I don't know. But if I see really developed and talked about files like the animals' legs and meat, I'm assuming that it is going to be in DayZ.

Hanging doctor would fit perfectly in Green Mountain :D .

Edited by skin_head_army

I say, have the hanged doctor in the garden of a house outside Krasnostav. I think we should honor one of the best (and glitchiest) FPS campaigns I've played.

Also, I do want an Ural!

Yeah, didn't want to presume you doing so, just wanted to mention it for all the people that are rather new to this forum :) And also yes, animals have been confirmed and also hunting them and gathering flesh from them (but the dog meat...O.o)

And the animals legs and steaks (at least from the boar) coul be seen in the last DevBlog stream :)

And the hanging doctor...I'd imagine him in front of the hospital in Electro (or somewhere else)...like..."he should cure us, but he didn't! Hang him!" o.O

One more thing, if you drive around in Chernarus+, the roadsigns and fences are destroyable.

I freaking love the tractor idea, dress like a redneck, with a double-barreled shotgun, get in the tractor and drive through Elektro showing the finger to everyone!

:D

Edited by skin_head_army

I hope they rework those cars....more apokalyptic rusty etc...i want to add metal plates for more protections..

Same, i would hate to see the same old car models just simply ported over. I was hoping we could get something new (although old and rusty) for the SA.

• Like 1

its probably just the very first step into vehicles, lets wait a bit.

I am sure there will come more once the base works properly.

Edited by Ozar