Duenan

New City in the North on experimental

WARNING PIC HEAVY

I haven't seen anything here and it's not on the the DayZ map so it's a new city.

As it stands now no zombies spawn there on experimental and some buildings on the outskirts of towns have trees in them but Welcome to the New city!

There's no names or road signs yet however

Firstly here is where it is approximately

nry7.jpg

Since no zombies were spawning it was interesting to have a little look. I already knew I was so far from where average people play I had time to take in the scenery without fear of being KOS'd.

Also the Loot did spawn in the town but its the average residential loot. Food, clothes, occasional PU scops in the garages.

Some of the garages on the outskirts have some issues with trees but its not bad

i4q4.jpg

Since the town has no name as of yet on the DayZ map I'll call it Everon for this sign post. Also there are no town signs or markers on the road entering the town

uh59.jpg

Here's a view of the main street. Behind me to my left is a grocery store and a factory (the kind with the mill machinery inside. The outside looks like the piano house but the back has a mill attached to it.

s2iy.jpg

Sorry my graphics are on low but my comp is pretty terrible. The city also has a commie apt. Block and there is a giant furnace tower like in cherno and the outskirts of electro.

6t8s.jpg

I looked around a bit and there doesnt seem to be a hospital (unless I missed it) or a police station yet. As of yet none of the buildings had any guns, it was mostly food, clothes and gear.

a1x8.jpg

Although the fire house had alot of shotgun ammo along with the Piano house that is actually a mill inside.

This is why I pity most of you folks that insist on running up and down the coasts or only going to the airfields. Theres tons of places they're adding into this game but I imagine once vehicles are introduced more folks will make it out this far.

Here's the tower

zt6b.jpg

Part of the town is unfinished. It looks like they're going to add a factory area like cherno has or industrial or something. I can't wait for it.

b09w.jpg

• Like 5

There is a firestation, a factory, a grocery store, and two small hospitals (center building in last picture). Great place for loot; there's stuff everywhere. Sad thing is that a lot of the buildings clip with the ground and are unenterable :/

Edited by omgwtfbbq

I visited this place last night. They have all the objects there, it seems, but they still have to glue them in place. There are also a few empty holes in the town, so there could be some more buildings popping up in there :D

I think they're gonna add more to it just due to the terrain. It might turn into the the cherno of the north

I've traveled East and West on the Northern superhighway plenty of times, still patiently waiting for what I call "bridge city" to spring up. <3

• Like 1

AHHH Voodoosk has been created.

Cheers Devs team, I'll buy you a pint when we meet up.

I will buy rocket his usual Babycham, and Matt a Bacardi Breezer.

you marked the wrong place on map. The town is just north from Nert east AF, roads make triangle shape. I wanted to take some screeshots of town but I broke legs trying to climb on roof of Commie apartment building. 

you marked the wrong place on map. The town is just north from Nert east AF, roads make triangle shape. I wanted to take some screeshots of town but I broke legs trying to climb on roof of Commie apartment building. 

Maybe I did that on purpose comrade...

It looks cool...same buildings tho...i guess ill be looking in the same place for snipers :(

See, THIS is whats gonna keep dayz new. Towns without names, the exploring an lore heard by bambies.

But seriously, BRIDGE CITY(doit)

• Like 1