Sign in to follow this  
igor-vk

another new town

Yesterday I found a new town, just north of NEAF. Its still not finished, but buildings have loot. I wanted to climb to roof and take some screeshots, but when I was climbing ladder to roof I broke legs and arms. Dont go to apartment buildings there.

I broke my arms and legs in the fire station, in the same town.

• Like 1

hmm...you are playing in the experimental servers? I hope you are not talking about Svetlo...Svetlo is old news.

• Like 1

hmm...you are playing in the experimental servers? I hope you are not talking about Svetlo...Svetlo is old news.

Yes its on the experimental servers and no its not Svelto.

DONT TELL THEM!!!!

djizzez when will you guys learn???

He is talking about svetlo ;)

Edited by Regulator Sierra

DONT TELL THEM!!!!

djizzez when will you guys learn???

He is talking about svetlo ;)

People will find out about it sooner or later, but meh, there is another town I discovered, not far from there :D

• Like 1

THere was a post about this town last week, it's right where the live servers have a bunch of random houses at a crossroads. Should be great once it's done!

Yesterday I found a new town, just north of NEAF. Its still not finished, but buildings have loot. I wanted to climb to roof and take some screeshots, but when I was climbing ladder to roof I broke legs and arms. Dont go to apartment buildings there.

There's been building's there since the svelto patch, they just added some more building's to it, there's rumor of another town that is in the current experimental but I've not had the chance to check it out yet.

its not Svetloyarsk, this town is not on map and has no name yet. Its ugly and not finished (floors under level of grass, trees in buildings), but it has loot. There is another willage in wery west of map, and Im going there tonight. If you look at roads from Svetlo leading west, I think there will be wery big and long setlement/town along those roads. Just compare it to satelite photos of area in Czech republic.

Grrr shaddup about this. This has nice loot it WAS a nice secret.