Cord502

Insta-Ladder Death

Don't ever stay on a ladder to long, it will insta kill you. Just recently at NWAF I saw someone and ran to him on the firestation, I climbed the ladder and began to talk to him and asked if his legs were broken, he said yes and asked if I had morphine, I then died. This is not the first time it's happened to me and it's getting a bit retarded. So hopefully it's fixed soon.

Maybe someone just shot you? Following someone after climbing a ladder is never a good idea. :)

If you value your life, your legs, or the contents of your pockets, don't even touch a ladder.  It's widely known they are extremely buggy atm so just do your best to avoid them, even if it means passing up some phat lewt.

I personally won't touch them until I read "ladders fixed" in the patch notes, and even then that'll be on experimental for testing.

Nah, that's what I thought the first time. But I confirmed it now, after getting in contact with the person i was trying to help.

For whatever reason I still have never died from ladders, stairs seem to get me though... sorry for your loss

For whatever reason I still have never died from ladders, stairs seem to get me though... sorry for your loss

Yeah, me too. I have never died to ladders. Stairs, on the other hand... I once was going down the stairs of an apartment building and on the last step to the bottom floor, my guy broke his legs.

If we're diverting to the topic of weird leg breaks, I was running over the beach area leading up to Rify and I guess I tripped on a rock or something because my legs broke.

So stairs will instakill you if you stay on them for too long.... What?

Ladders have never killed me. I must be some sort of stair god!

I broke my legs on several occasions climbing ladders. I now avoid them like the plague.

ladders are deathtraps, i got killed while climbing one, i had a mosin and a long range scope...