Myst3rium

I need help

Alright, I just bought the game and started playing a couple hours ago.

I don't know anything about the map or where I am (mostly because the map won't work?) and now I've just broken my legs.

I'm in the town right next to where you spawn, would there happen to be any hospitals in this town? If not, how far do I have to crawl? lol

My friend, these are my people.

http://www.reddit.com/r/redditrescueforce

They can assist you with any injuries you may have. Yes, this does include broken legs!

Now, the first thing I will ask you is to find a road sign. That should give us the name of the city. :D

online maps works fine + if you are fresh spawn just respawn -.-'
and second you spawn across half coast and its not small value...

Hey man, just to inform you about some things its nice to know when you first start

-you spawn in one of several locations, you'll need to determine where you are using a street sign, knowing the map, or asking another player

-the map is an item that must be found in game to be visible.

-if you check the time of the server before you join you can then use the sun to determine the cardinal directions

Hope that helps with navigation!

I don't know anything about the map or where I am (mostly because the map won't work?) and now I've just broken my legs.

I'm in the town right next to where you spawn, would there happen to be any hospitals in this town? If not, how far do I have to crawl? lol

There's no map ingame until you find one. You spawn randomly, everyone doesn't spawn in the same town. We don't even know what town you are in.

Yeah, "I broke both of my legs" seems to be the "I took an arrow in the knee" of DayZ. It happens to everyone!  :o I don't have any medical supplies so I can't help but I'm sure someone on here will get your back on your feet.

.. get your back on your feet.

Damn that sounds painful! 

dsc02520.jpg

• Like 1