Sign in to follow this  
marty215

ASC_EU_LIGHTS removed

Hi

I actually have some problems when I launch dayz ... (I use dayz epoch too)

I have a file "downloadable but removed" called ASC_EU_LIGHTS ...

But I have this file in my dayz folder

I use Dayz commander and I bought dayz and arma from steam ...

This prob appears 2 days ago ... and I don't change anything about the game files, etc ...

I already removed and reinstall all the file (including dayz commander) 3 times ... no way...

PS: I also had a prob with a lot of "downloadable files but removes" but I solved this problem by adding "-mod=@dayz;@DayZ_Epoch" of my dayz command line (with dayz commander)

Thanks

dont add both @dayz and @dayz_epoch to your mod line use @dayz for dayz mod and @dayz_epoch for epoch these have conflicting files with different versions 

• Like 1

Ok thanks.

I removed @dayz but I let dayz_epoch and I have still this problem

with  "Include File z\addons\dayz_code\system\BIS_Effects\init.sqf not found"  error

I checked and I have the same version as the server

Try it with these start options, an old trick of mine trying to get many different mods on Arma to work.

"-mod=ca;@DayZ_Epoch"

Also, does the server run a custom map different from Chernarus? Could you provide the server IP? I could try it on my own.

• Like 1

Thanks but I have still that f*cking prob with these commands :/

Server IP is 128.65.219.45:2302 (epoch 1.0.4) but a friend of mine can connect to this serv

It works for me, you might try completely re-downloading the Epoch files. Delete the cached files in \Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\_DZC_CACHE\DayZEpoch first.

It works for me, you might try completely re-downloading the Epoch files. Delete the cached files in \Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\_DZC_CACHE\DayZEpoch first.

Done. But the problem isn't solved :/