Sign in to follow this  
Sam_Sims45

Orbs in the sky and game crashing

I have been playing dayz for about 120 hours and it has been working fine. Randomly it started off as 1 orb then the next day a lot more orbs then my game started crashing. I can't play for more than 30 seconds without it crashing and it is annoying. Here is a screenshot (http://gyazo.com/d51...21efbba1830c45c). I have re-installed the game and verified the game cache also i have run the game on lowest settings, installed latest drivers, disabled SLI and also checked to see if my cards are overheating, which they weren't.

My specs:

I7 3930k hex core

2 gtx680s PALIT edition

16gb of ram

also im running 2 monitors if that affects anything.

If anyone has any solutions or if anyone legs are soluble i would appreciate it(Well only if you have a solution)

Regards, steve

Try some other games because it looks like graphic artifacts. This can be your drivers or even damage on one of the graphic cards. DayZ:SA is Alpha thou and maybe the problem is the game itself. If other games are fine then try to switch some texture and rendering settings ingame.

Yeah id try taking your cards out of sli and test each one seperately ( i am not sure sli has got a profile for dayz yet?? but it is honestly not that hard a game to run gpu wise..

Cause yeah i agree it looks like 1 of the cards is giving up the ghost on you...

Well, I haven't seen that before. I've seen some orange circles on the middle of the runway at NW Airfield though. If you are at the tents and look down the runway. Thats definitely the game, as my friend sees them as well.