Sign in to follow this  
EvilTigerAce

The spawns

Make them around the whole coast, not only Solnichy (or whatever), because that spawn is very annoying (long walking).

I agree, Cherno  and the other western towns are basically dead most of the time i go there because no new spawns spawn there.

Make them around the whole coast, not only Solnichy (or whatever), because that spawn is very annoying (long walking).

Actually, when I die, I usually spawn outside Berezino. So Solnichniy is not the only spawning area.

First: I thought the spawn region was from just east of Elektro up to Solnichniy and Berezino?

Second: No, we don't need a larger spawn region, if I;m trying to meet up with my friends and we spawn at the same time at least I know that they're on the eastern coast, not in the south/west. It still is tough to meet up with people, and I'd prefer if it doesn't get any more difficult.

First: I thought the spawn region was from just east of Elektro up to Solnichniy and Berezino?

Second: No, we don't need a larger spawn region, if I;m trying to meet up with my friends and we spawn at the same time at least I know that they're on the eastern coast, not in the south/west. It still is tough to meet up with people, and I'd prefer if it doesn't get any more difficult.

You can always commit suicide if you're too far away.

But why did they choose Elektro - Berezino?

In most cases, if you are playing in full servers, bandits are camping on both sides, so you can't get out safely..

Secondly, all new players will head to Elektro and then die :(