Sign in to follow this  
doublebrain

Change voice for masks, helmets

Would be pretty sweet if the voice of folks wearing helmets, masks, burlap sacks would sound a little different from someone without any of these. You know talking in a hushed tone or whatever I have no idea how to say this in english but I guess you get what I mean. I dont want Darth Vader but adding/ removing some depth to the voice could add atmosphere to the game.

Getting robbed by 3 guys wearing gasmasks would be much scarier and maybe some people would take of their helmets so they can communicate better.

#atmosphereIsWhatWeNeed

• Like 1

I second this idea. I think it would add that someone talking through a mask have a muffled voice.

On a similar note, things such as Motorbike helmets, sunglasses etc. should actually protect you from sun glare?

Edited by Pyrozite

I second this idea. I think it would add that someone talking through a mask have a muffled voice.

On a similar note, things such as Motorbike helmets, sunglasses etc. should actually protect you from sun glare?

I realy hope they already planned to do this! Existing sunglasses and a bright sun that can blind you, but no effect when wearing sunglasses? I think stuff like this has to be in the game at some point.