Sign in to follow this  
Spiderdude20

Ducktaping peoples mouths?

Like the title asks, is it possible to ducktape peoples mouths in this game so they can't speak, either by text or public chat? No I didn't become annoyed by someone in game, would have just shot them if that was the case. Just something that came into my mind.

• Like 1

Not at the moment, but likely to be added in the future. Fingers crossed!

Hahaha would be cool, but at the same time kind of useless, but definitely add some more humor to banditry!

• Like 1

Might be useless, but who wouldn't love to just handcuff someone, then ducktape their mouths, and make them wet themselves thinking you're gonna do horrible things to them. Lets keep those fingers crossed! :)

Would be cool if it added like a muffled effect to direct chat so that you can barely understand what they're saying. But still able to cry for help if left alone.

• Like 2

hahah!! More or less what blissful said. It would be a low priority addition, but quite hilarious! Hands free'd, you could just remove it. But handcuffed, looooool!

Edited by Gekkonidae

Would be cool if it added like a muffled effect to direct chat so that you can barely understand what they're saying. But still able to cry for help if left alone.

That would be pretty cool. though wonder if it would be the same with text?

Hahaha would be cool, but at the same time kind of useless, but definitely add some more humor to banditry!

Useless? You obviously haven't come across a squeaker yet.

While we're (sort of) on the subject, will it ever be possible to properly mummify someone with bandages?

I'd rather take all of their belongings while they are handcuffed and ruin them with my axe while they sit and watch all of their gear get destroyed.

why would it be useless? make them shut up in populated areas, so they cannot attract the attention of other players, by shouting "halp bandits are stealing my pants"

That would be pretty cool. though wonder if it would be the same with text?

What about shrinking the font size of anything they type? So that you can barely read it. That'd be pretty funny.