Sign in to follow this  
swrvohhgodd

someone please teach me the basics

i enjoy this game a lot but keep dying by people, i want to enjoy this game and learn how to play it SOMEONE PLEASE HELP

my steam name is "swrv" picture is off kate upton thank you

I'll add you and play with you on steam when we'll be connected at the same time if you want to, I'm not a veteran or something but I managed to survive long enough multiple times

1 - avoid z/ppls

2- scavenge supplies

3- stay alive, maybe go north/inland

4- do pvp or the game is over

5- never talk about the fight club

• Like 1

ime and my friend will run with anyone, we just need a group to show us how to navigate, show us cities and spawns and stuff, any help is much appreciated

Ok. I've played hundreds of hours in the mod and hundreds of seconds in the standalone.

Here is the winning strategy for ultimate fun in dayz:

1. Find a comfortable sitting position with your keyboard and mouse to hand and headset or speakers at a comfortable volume.

2. Move your mouse and push buttons on your keyboard until stuff happens on your screen.

3. ????

4. Win at Dayz

Don't tell everyone. This strategy is confidential.

• Like 1

I shall take you in, my child. I shall make you my apprentice.

thank you!! add me on steam!!!!

I believe I sent the invite.

i didnt get it, also i wont be on for another hour or so im at a friends house, steam is "swrV' 

What times/timezone are you on.  Can show you how to navigate, avoid being KoS, how to loot(not low pop server looting) or high risk looting. 

What times/timezone are you on.  Can show you how to navigate, avoid being KoS, how to loot(not low pop server looting) or high risk looting.

I got him, no worries :D

I've logged a couple days in so far. Here's mine:

1. Don't trust anyone, ever. If you have a gun, shoot on sight - Always - No exceptions.

2. If you don't have a gun, keep your distance. If you find a gun, go back to the person you talked to and shoot them dead - No exceptions.

I've logged a couple days in so far. Here's mine:

1. Don't trust anyone, ever. If you have a gun, shoot on sight - Always - No exceptions.

2. If you don't have a gun, keep your distance. If you find a gun, go back to the person you talked to and shoot them dead - No exceptions.

Don't teach him that. You're an over paranoid noob, but you'll eventually realize that not everyone is bad.

I run medic missions, teach bambis, and hand food out to newspawns. Killing on sight is wrong and should never be condoned.

• Like 2