Sign in to follow this  
bioned

where in cherno can i find weapons?

i basically swept the whole city and found no guns

where do they spawn most frequently in cherno?

Go to Elektro <3

There are 2 firestations in Elektro, a school, a hospital and a supermarket. And people with guns looking for other players to kill. :D

• Like 1

+1 for balota, right next to Cherno. 

If you stay in cherno, there is a school and a few good building. There is also a beige square house with green balcony and a piano inside, these "piano house" often have weap in them. 

Derp. Here's what you do in Cherno. Assuming you checked the office (tech) buildings and the firehouse, look to the North up in the hills. See those high rises? Go up there - you'll find a tech / office building, a school, a hospital, and a prison. Personally, I never hit the school or the office buildings unless I didn't find any weapons in the prison, but that's one of the easiest ways to get a large backpack and/or guns. NEVER, and I say NEVER, go to Balota without a gun unless you have a death wish.

NEVER, and I say NEVER, go to Balota without a gun unless you have a death wish.

Zombies or players?  I am near Balota atm; I like playing on the hardcore servers as a lone survivor.  If it is zombies, imma check it out :D

If you are on an empty server, head for balota for sure. if not, plow cherno then head to the tower in the hills, lost of good buildings in there ( like said before ). 

Empty servers are for sillies and sissies. It's no fun to find a gun in an empty server.

• Like 1