Sign in to follow this  
Death By Crowbar

Zombies drinking and eating?

I decided to try my hand at sniping today, and was perched up high in a tower near the coast. The strangest thing though, I kept hearing someone eating and drinking. I looked all around for half an hour and didn't see anyone, the only thing I could see was a zombie parked at the base of the tower directly under me.

It sounds crazy but, do zombies eat and drink so they don't die? Is that what I was hearing?

Munch munch munch, gulp. Crack can open, glug glug glug every few minutes. Really weird!

Its a bug, sounds filtering in from other clients in your general area or the from the whole server. ;)

• Like 1

Ofcourse they do. They also have souls and you should feel bad every time you kill a zombie..

I decided to try my hand at sniping today, and was perched up high in a tower near the coast. The strangest thing though, I kept hearing someone eating and drinking. I looked all around for half an hour and didn't see anyone, the only thing I could see was a zombie parked at the base of the tower directly under me.

It sounds crazy but, do zombies eat and drink so they don't die? Is that what I was hearing?

Munch munch munch, gulp. Crack can open, glug glug glug every few minutes. Really weird!

Yeah they also scream friendly right before they teleport through the walls and start punching you....

I often hear the soda can popping if I have one in my inventory that I haven't drunk yet. 

Its a bug, sounds filtering in from other clients in your general area or the from the whole server. ;)

Not a bug, I never heard a random sound.(sarcasm intended)

• Like 1

This happens especially on Green Mountain. This hellish place is haunted. Ask any grizzled Dayz vet and he will tell you stories that make you pee your brown hunter pants.

Oh, so that's why my brown hunter pants are full of pee.

Thanks, jarhead.