Sign in to follow this  
Johnny Depth

Back to using the m4. Killed 5 people last night

Guys,

I've usually been a Mosin beast or Magnum life kinda guy, but yesterday I switched to the m4 for old time sake; I am glad I did.

I forgot how fun it is to shoot and customize.  Plus the ammo for it comes in shipments.  I killed 2 guys at the NEAF, then 3 in Berezino.

I am sure most of you will be happy once basebuilding is implemented because then I will turn my focus on building a settlement instead of ruining the game for most of you lol :)

Who here prefers the m4 over the other rifles in the game?

Will trade my fully upgraded M4 for AK-74M when it comes out. I have a special spot for Kalashnikovs.

I use M4 because slow firing weapons have no place in a game where people can warp large distances and clip through walls

Actually once the AK-47 is in the game, I will gladly break my m4 in half to get one.  

AK > m4

7.62 > 5.56

Actually once the AK-47 is in the game, I will gladly break my m4 in half to get one.  

AK > m4

7.62 > 5.56

I sort of agree, a modern m4 is better than a modern AK, but unfortunatly in dayz technically any weapon  is going to be dated.

In war i would take the 5.56 in dayz i would use the stopping power of the 7.62

The 5.56 is a good round by military standards, good velocity and it was designed to kill and wound so injured soldiers could delay enemy movements.

7.62 is for pure power.