xtrem3x

Current best server hosting company

Clearly Fragnet.net

......Why?

• 20min response time on Tickets.                                  Really, the average is 20min. It is the quickest compared to any other hosting and we tried them all. Yes all 5!
  • Support will really help you.                                        Not just give you a generic answer. There is Staff that actually can help you.
  • Still have working BEC Scheduled Server Restarts.   You don't have to take the 12h restarts that bohemia is trying to enforce.
  • 7 Day Money Back Guarantee.                                    They will give you all Money back when not satisfied. We did it many times without zero problems.

When you have any Questions do not hesitate to contact me through PM or Quote Reply ;)

Edited by VanValdenburg

So here's an update after starting a ticket with Vilayer. The random high ping issue I had for a few days had went away, so I did not end up starting a ticket for that. However, Vilayer recently implemented the option to install Battleye Extended Controls (BEC) on our DayZ SA servers. I immediately installed so that I could have better control over sending server messages.

However, to my suprise, BEC was kicking people with "[]{}()1234567890" in their names by default, which I did not want. I could not make this change myself (because certain functionality is not provided due to the nature of the Alpha). Because of this I uninstalled the addon, and submitted a ticket to Vilayer. In exactly 12 minutes (on a Sunday) they had responded to me, letting me know they got my ticket. In 14 minutes, I received another response, saying they had the solution (a manual tweak on their end) and they were implementing it immediately for me. In 17 minutes, I received yet another message, letting me know that they had commented out the line I had requested (# DisallowPlayerNameChars = []{}()0123456789). 

I don't know about yall, but I'd say that 17 min total was a damn good response time. My server has been running great otherwise.

Thanks Vilayer, looks like I'll be keeping you around  :D 

• Like 1

Which has the best options and value for server hosting a DayZ SA server?

I'm not sure if this is an option, but it would be nice to set an automatic reset time of two hours instead of 4 hours, we are currently using gameservers.

https://www.vilayer.com/game-servers/game-servers.html

http://www.gameservers.com/

http://www.multiplaygameservers.com/

Thanks any help much appreciated!!

We allow 2 hours, we're also looking at implementation of a large number of other problems suggested by the reddit community here: http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/1z6g90/multiplay_servers_official_feedback_thread/

Edited by Skitrel

I buy from gamerservers.com  but guys I pay 50euros for server and we don't have any ftp tool to manage ours server...example if I reach the maximum player (30) what can I do to join when I need to play and second if someone cheating we can not  kick him...this is unfair we buy servers for what?

Edited by ViRuS1

So yes, with vilayer you can set the time and choose how often to restart the service. It is a service provided at no additional cost. It is also easy to set up. However, based on their performance over the last two weeks, I would not suggest them.

This is not true on there website "All servers are currently on a 4 hour automatic restart starting at 12:00am GMT"

Ok, so Gaming Deluxe sounds good, but I'm trying to buy a server in Seattle, they only show NY and Dallas...

who is best for NorthWest servers?

Or, would dallas be fast??

ok something i have noticed. 

the aus/nz 2-1 server and a few others have something running

that most of the other ones do not. 

the interface and character movement/placement has no lag .

no long smashing 3 (50times) to ready your weapon or change it.

bandaging and slow response hud and menu system

you can tell even just by pushing TAB. if it doesnt come up instant. its what i call a LAZY server

everything feels lazy and rubber budget. lagged 

what is it that fix's this.

some servers have it working well.

others do not.

you tend to remember the ones that do!. 

Edited by R0B3RTF1SH3R

Vilayer currently has appalling support. ACP issues and servers down for more than 12+ hours with no reply to tickets.

24/7 support is out the window and is a farce. My servers have been down a ridiculous amount of times over the past 2+ weeks and all they do is restart them and say "it's all better now".

I would currently not suggest Vilayer to anybody as far as support and uptime.

Vilayer currently has appalling support. ACP issues and servers down for more than 12+ hours with no reply to tickets.

24/7 support is out the window and is a farce. My servers have been down a ridiculous amount of times over the past 2+ weeks and all they do is restart them and say "it's all better now".

I would currently not suggest Vilayer to anybody as far as support and uptime.

yes hade a bad week at vilayer now. their acplayer was fu** so they are moving it. so that also f*** up the scheduler and restart times. and now they have been reeeeealy slow to answer the tickets

yes hade a bad week at vilayer now. their acplayer was fu** so they are moving it. so that also f*** up the scheduler and restart times. and now they have been reeeeealy slow to answer the tickets

Yes they seemed to have screwed BEC for server restart messaging as well as Max Ping. I can say when the servers are up they perform well enough but the backend is a complete mess at this point.

When a server is in a down status and the GSP adverts 24/7 support your servers should not be down for 8+hrs multiple times. Then, just to be restarted and it happening again the next day and all without compensation.

The only trouble here in AU we have a choice of 3, 1 of them I wouldn't touch again(Gameservers) and Multiplay are expensive, but the servers I had in the past with them were solid. I guess if Vilayer doesn't get their shit together we will have to make a choice. Since we have 2 servers with them and the prospect of another 2 in the U.S. and 2 in the U.K. you would think they would want that business, but I guess not bad enough to sort this out and keep us as a customer.

Everything was good until the past 2 1/2 weeks, then it all fell to shit. Not happy Jan!

Edited by R.Neville

Yes they seemed to have screwed BEC for server restart messaging as well as Max Ping. I can say when the servers are up they perform well enough but the backend is a complete mess at this point.

When a server is in a down status and the GSP adverts 24/7 support your servers should not be down for 8+hrs multiple times. Then, just to be restarted and it happening again the next day and all without compensation.

The only trouble here in AU we have a choice of 3, 1 of them I wouldn't touch again(Gameservers) and Multiplay are expensive, but the servers I had in the past with them were solid. I guess if Vilayer doesn't get their shit together we will have to make a choice. Since we have 2 servers with them and the prospect of another 2 in the U.S. and 2 in the U.K. you would think they would want that business, but I guess not bad enough to sort this out and keep us as a customer.

Everything was good until the past 2 1/2 weeks, then it all fell to shit. Not happy Jan!

yes and now after latest pach bec is f**' set server time is f*** their server restart time is totaly f***...... wery slow at reply on their tickets...