Sign in to follow this  
king_of_the_beans

Disruption of body functions after a gun fight

What I would like to see is a disruption of homeostasis inside of you.

Lets face it putting a bandage on a couple of bullet wounds doesn't make your booboo's get better all of a sudden.

I want to see like after effects of a battle kinda of cramps, headaches, wheezing, nausea, vomiting of course the area where you got hurt will correspond with the area where you got hurt the possibility are endless!

This will also help out the KOS problem almost everyone seems to be complaining about. The attacker will have to choose to risk injury that could make him suffer for hours or to let the people go because it is not worth it.

• Like 1

this would be cool but it would open up a real medic situation.

Which would inturn breed more KOS as people camp hospitals n junk meaning nobody that gets injured would be able to heal themselves without certain death.

Unless you mean just status effects that have no cure like blurred vision for 30min  or something. Perhaps going in an out of consciousness where an epi pen doesnt auto revive you

This is a fantastic idea!

Let KOS run rampet, but let the people who do KOS have greater risk, if you run guns blazing balls to the wall into electro you are more than likely going to come out dead, or as you put it lose bodily functions. This would make players weigh the risk and reward factor along with using proper execution to achieve that goal. This would vastly impact the gameplay in what I feel would be a positive move to turning this game away from grab a gun and shoot everything to a very nicely balanced survival game.

BEANZ FOR YOU SIR and or MADEM

Edited by LeeFriendField

What I would like to see is a disruption of homeostasis inside of you.

Lets face it putting a bandage on a couple of bullet wounds doesn't make your booboo's get better all of a sudden.

I want to see like after effects of a battle kinda of cramps, headaches, wheezing, nausea, vomiting of course the area where you got hurt will correspond with the area where you got hurt the possibility are endless!

This will also help out the KOS problem almost everyone seems to be complaining about. The attacker will have to choose to risk injury that could make him suffer for hours or to let the people go because it is not worth it.

Putting a bandage on doesn't make your booboo's get better, it stops the bleeding..... as for the other ideas I believe these are already a work in progress such as having a heart attack from shock value

Why can people only think things half-way through? What is the natural result of making any bullet wound a royal pain in the ass? Ensuring that you kill anyone with a gun, straight out, no warning, from as far away as possible.

In short. More KoS.

Not that I don't think that things like this should be added, but really, the "reduce the KoS" is getting as improperly used as "for realism".