execpro22

The Unwritten Rules of Dayz

27. The scariest sound in DAYZ is the sound of a gun reloading....

• Like 1

28. The benefits of not wearing pants are much greater than the benefits of wearing them.

Rule 129:  Kill anyone who comes close enough to hit you. Being that close is unneeded and will result in the death of your character. 

99. when you die first 10 times because of bug you will open 99999 same topic on board and you will cry
99.1. when you die first 10 times because of get killed on sight (hopper,camper,KOS) you will open 99999 same topic on board and you will cry
99.2. when you die first 10 times you will cry for your gear
99.3. when you die first 10 times you will start hopping servers to get faster loot
99.4. when you do all this "steps" you will realize that KOS is normal part of game and it will always be and you cant stop it so you will be same as 99.5% other players

99.6. When you finaly realize that the circle of life in dayz is Spawn - Run to nearest AF or military base - hop 2-3x (depends of luck) - run back to coast and kill all what you see, then you can say you pass the iniciation round... and you wont trust anyone and you will kill everyone

and one more 

GOLDEN RULE'S 
1. KILL OR GET KILLED
2. DONT TRUST ANYONE
3. HONOR FIRST 2 RULLES OR YOU DIE

Edited by HrkiGV
  • Like 1

American players are more likely to try and KOS you than players from other countries.

and russians

• Like 3

Jam Jar does some good videos.  I like that video too.  It was a neat experiment.

• Like 1

Russians are much  more likely to KOS then americans, that is what i have found in my own study.

I am from the U.K.

Russians are much  more likely to KOS then americans, that is what i have found in my own study.

Canada+vs+Russia+in+DayZ.+not+mine+credi

• Like 6

Canada+vs+Russia+in+DayZ.+not+mine+credi

you know ..despite what you are thinking... you really just suck! you are not funny anywhere but in your own head and that is fucking low dude o0

Sorry gents your all wrong

Rule 1 - there are no rules

Um wouldn't that be a rule then?

• Like 2

Um wouldn't that be a rule then?

;-) no coz if your following rule 1 then your not following it *cough*

• Like 1

1. ALL military bases and airstrips are considered KOS areas

I agree and all however, I still have problems pulling the trigger and have now met multiple friendlies there... I say to each their own, make up your own rules and try to follow them... adds more to the game and makes it much funner

Just because a guy is yelling "friendly", does not mean he has no intention to shoot you after you lowered your guard.

I agree and all however, I still have problems pulling the trigger and have now met multiple friendlies there... I say to each their own, make up your own rules and try to follow them... adds more to the game and makes it much funner

Oh there are definately SOME freindlies up there. This is just warning more for new players to be EXTRA cautious with anyone in those places as they are more likely to shoot first whether they play friendly or bandit...

and russians

great vid my good man, but that guy obviously wasn't Russian, you could hear his American accent popping through when he got excited at the thought of KOS. His accent was so bad he made Borat sound like he was Putin.

I don't mind American people, but in Dayz most are to be avoided. They just love shooting guns too much.

• Like 1