Sign in to follow this  
Neuromad

Suggestions 4 Hearth attacks / Veichels / new Tactical Equip

Hi all, 

with the implementation of heart attacks, very interesting to increase the depth of the simulation, I think it's necessary, simultaneously, to integrate base vehicles (for example bicycles or horses) to perform movements over long distances. Currently the possibility of making "freelife-running" avoid the problem that would be created with the implementation of heart attacks in the long distances, movements may become extremely challenging in terms of time and the overall games actions could result a kind of boring.

Also I would like to suggest the implementation of some equip very realistic and beautiful, right thigh holster, left thigh storage bag, tactical belt, Camelbag and belts to carry weapons on pg's shoulders. (currently the weapons seem to keep up with the mind powers LOL). 

BR

First of all dont use text writing, use formal writing in your titles. everything you suggested seems to going to get implemented within the next 2 years.

Sorry for test-writing, is a inurement caused by the work I do ... :)

2 years i think is a bit unthinkable, with this statement you are saying that we will not see a beta release before 2 years ...

Last I heard, the beta isn't planned to start till the end of this year or the beginning of 2015. I do suggest keeping up-to-date with what is being added to the game in the near and distant future if you plan on making suggestions.