TedZ

Customize-able Tattoo/Arm Badge

I'd like to Suggest an awesome idea, I've seen that it may have been Suggested already but i think it'd be a great idea for me to bring up.

OK, imagine the situation. Your in a clan, you meet a group of 3 people, your all in Camo and you look the same, how would you recognize each-other? Time is fast, you need something instant, within 5 seconds you could ask that question to your friends, but, in that 5 seconds they could blow a bullet through that thick skull of yours :)

So i'm suggesting a way where you could tell each-other apart, this would be a "Tattoo" you could have 4 places to have a tattoo and that would be Shoulder,Face,Arm and hand or, obviously many other places, simply your teammate can look at the tattoo and see if it's you, a most viable spot would be the Face.

Obviously, many people would wear masks, so they should be something else, a customize able armband with a logo/insignia on it displaying your clan, a logo/sign can be made up of plenty of icons and symbols in the Character Customization menu, you could simply make one to go over your top and jacket which would go on your arm, you could make it like this maybe? BnO4gGg.jpg