Sign in to follow this  
Jerry157

Sujjestion for the game experience

Hello , i have some suggestion with the next update . I know there will be bow and arrow Can dayz make the arrow cause some effects when it hit the body ?

look likes hit to the leg cause slower movement and hit to the arm cause slower reload , also they will cause bleeding of cause.

Can the bullet effect the player screen when it hit nearby player ?  

Also I hope the caliber of bullet (guns?) can cause different kind of superiority .

So player need to think over which weapon they should choose for future .

it will increase player experience when player playing teamwork with squad, because a squad can compose with different range weapons for handle different situations ~!

Um...have you even been shot in dayz before?

Most of these things are already implemented...

Scatch that, on a more important note did you really think all the guns were the same?

LOL.

Edited by Geckofrog7

Large text haha. Hard to get past buuuttt all of these will be added in time, but left to the developers discretion as to how/when. Good suggestion. Use spellcheck

• Like 1

Hello , i have some suggestion with the next update . I know there will be bow and arrow Can dayz make the arrow cause some effects when it hit the body ?

Um... 'You are dead!' What other effect had you in mind? I thought that would be enough, personally.