Sign in to follow this  
woots

A couple of things

I like most of the little changes but...

Inventory needs to be fixed or more polished. I dont mind it, takes awhile to get the hang of it, but I got friends who are not liking this at all. I can see how they dont like it. And I feel that it may put alot of people off this game.

The sounds suck. Sometimes (when standing still) you hear wierd footsteps on metal sound, and no one else is around. Sometimes when running up a hill or backwards or something, your own footsteps sound like distant gunfire. Sounds are probably the most important in games like this. If you dont have accurate sounds, how can you depend on them. Best thing about the best games have been sound effects

Edited by WooTs

I believe this is one of the times we're justified to do so.

*throws up glitter in the air*

IT'S AN ALPHA!!

Everything is a placeholder, considering until just recently an ax or fist hitting anything but a body sounded like a gunshot we should not be surprised.  Give it time and it will get better.

*sweeps glitter up off of the floor*

Not sure about the rest but the sounds are coming. Sales for dayz went so well they hired an external source to do all the sounds in the game all professional like

I believe this is one of the times we're justified to do so.

*throws up glitter in the air*

IT'S AN ALPHA!!

Everything is a placeholder, considering until just recently an ax or fist hitting anything but a body sounded like a gunshot we should not be surprised.  Give it time and it will get better.

*sweeps glitter up off of the floor*

Wait? DayZ is out?