khyber

spawning next to people

for the love of christ please fix this crap. i can handle getting gayed by fresh spawns. i can handle the bugs (even though i havn't died by a bug in a long time so kudos to the dev team) but FFS i can not handle spawning next to a guy and getting KOS.  do something like left 4 dead where you have to be a certain distance away from someone to spawn. i wouldnt even care if a message pops up and says "eff you you're too close to someone" and then kicks me off. redirect me to a different server. i dont care. this has happened to me probably 6-7 times already and every time im geared out the ass and yes, if you cant tell, it just happened to me again! /rant

I don't think this is needed. You should take some responsibility for your character, when it comes to logging in and logging out. Go hide in a bush or away from towns. If your on the coast and geared perhaps stay always from high traffic roads and stuff, it would save you a lot of grief.

I may support this for fresh spawns, once spawning is more implemented and can handle it, but again what if someone is JUST outside the radius as you spawn in? Makes it pointless if they see you.

• Like 1

yea be more careful where you log out, seems like you are getting killed because you are in a high loot area

• Like 1

have either of you actually played the game? i must be the only one that gets disconnected or the server restarts when im looting barracks or some other high traffic area. how is this not needed? of course i dont just logout and serverhop while im in the barracks or ATC. thats retarded.

if someone is JUST outside the area as you spawn in it would still give you an opportunity to ATLEAST pull your gun out.  thats all i want is a chance! cant a brotha have a chance? why you always tryin to keep the white man down?

gayed 

Please don't.

That's why it's in the suggestions forum tool

Personal insult are not accepted.

--

This bug is already in the tracker and so a topic needn't be made regarding it.