Plimax (DayZ)

(All other Console discussion)DayZ Standalone Might See an Xbox One Version in Future

At this point they are fools to port it.

By the time they even get around to porting it, h1z1 would have wrapped its hands all over that marketplace on the ps4 and im sure microsofts zombie mmo would have been out by then too.

Just like SOE's Planetside 2 is making headway on the PS4?  :rolleyes:

At this point they are fools to port it.

By the time they even get around to porting it, h1z1 would have wrapped its hands all over that marketplace on the ps4 and im sure microsofts zombie mmo would have been out by then too.

If H1Z1 is exclusive to Playstation then DayZ would be the perfect competitor with Xbox.

If H1Z1 is exclusive to Playstation then DayZ would be the perfect competitor with Xbox.

You do realize MS has a studio making a zombie survival MMO right.

Same people who made state of decay.

That will probably also be on pc so thats good for us.

I Honestly think dayz is a lost cause and waste of time on consoles.

By the time they bring it out to consoles something will already be on those platforms and to be honest those games will probably cater to console players anyway.

You do realize MS has a studio making a zombie survival MMO right.

Same people who made state of decay.

That will probably also be on pc so thats good for us.

I Honestly think dayz is a lost cause and waste of time on consoles.

By the time they bring it out to consoles something will already be on those platforms and to be honest those games will probably cater to console players anyway.

The great thing about consoles is that you can create a shit-tonne of games that are all basically the same thing and people will still buy them.

There's room for more than just 1-2 zombie MMO's. ;)

Dayz is an unoptimized pile of shit in terms of engine and optimization.  It looks like an FPS from 2005.  It doesn't run like garbage on mid level machines due to its amazing visuals and depth, it is because it isn't made using an actual AAA engine.

Similarly, Dayz works perfectly well with about 1/5 the commands listed on that little sheet.

It would work perfectly well on consoles, and if BI wanted to make real money, they will port it to there.  I am a 6th grade teacher, and most of my 12 year olds would buy it in a second.  None of them have a PC at home that could play it.

i would say that if dayz came out for consoles they would make a fortune because i beleve that if some console gamers are wanting dayz to come out for there platform if they made a beta for the xbox one or ps4 and see if it becomes sucsessfull then try and ether put on disc or in the marketplace for like 15$ they would make millions if it was sucsessfull and apologes for the spelling but hounestly dayz would possibly take over minecraft for both downloads but hounestly say they brought the beta out in ether june or september 2015 and if it gose well then relese the game ether on disc or on marketplace as i sayd befour

Edited by kegzm97