Sign in to follow this  
thelonewarrior

Friendlies are not a myth........ive seen them....not every encounter needs to end in bloodshed

For those unbelievers........friendlies do exist........here are some of those encounters......

Some which became quite intense and others that were just weird, others were just people we helped along our travels

http://youtu.be/ttBWdguoFBI

Edited by Regulator Lone Warrior
  • Like 2

for those unbelievers......not every phrase.....ends with an ellipsis....

for those unbelievers......not every phrase.....ends with an ellipsis....

Posted 4mins after I posted it, maybe watch the video before posting

Thank you

i Try many times and all they do is chase me down <_<

Yeah it helps to have a group covering you in case things go wrong :) Edited by Regulator Lone Warrior
  • Like 1

I met friendlies and think it's fun, taught him how to pick berries and found a fountain to get started.   Another time I ran with some 3 others, and they all wore yellow raincoats so they could identify each other, that was cool, but I strayed, went to the NE Airport, and was crouched in one of the 2 story tents that still spawn loot, and a bandit ran up to me and got a shot off, but I had a sawed off shotgun and gave him both barrels.  In less than 3 minutes I was dead, still trying how to carry the best m4 I'd ever seen from the bandit and my shotty.  The 2nd guy had a mosin and knew exactly what he was doing, I didn't have a tenth of a second to react.  I believe I was shot through an airport tower wall, because I was on the ground floor, and being paranoid I shut the doors behind me now.  Looted the place and then was just trying to organize my bag when shots rang out and I died.  I then heard the footsteps come around and enter the building, there are no windows on the ground floor.   This morning I met a player who asked if I was friendly, I said yes, and killed two z's with my ax before we both went into the firehouse, and after about 20 seconds he decided to kill me.

Friendlies are much more fun than hackers, bandits, or just bored folks.

Always good to see your vids in the sub-box :D Keep it up, you make us heroes proud  :beans:  :beans:

Edited by Zarniwoop
  • Like 1

I've honestly had more friendly encounters than hostile ones... I know its hard to believe but its true. Might help that I'm usually completely unarmed or much more heavily armed than the other person when I run in to a player.  I'd say 65-70% friendly encounters.

Always good to see your vids in the sub-box :D Keep it up, you make us heroes proud  :beans:  :beans:

Well thank you sir :)

Beans for you too