Sign in to follow this  
KejiFuen

Save the Bambi! And The pumpkins!

Does anyone agree with that there should be an immortal status too anything but ''FISTS'' given too fresh spawns (sort of like a spawn protection) And Goes off when he/she  picks up any sort of weapon also going into any military zone? Too stop the fresh spawn killing?

Also I like the concept of berry picking its hard too get those suckers but it pays off! Because they seem too be unlimited just berry low chances too get them. Maybe we should do the same with the pumpkin patches? By the houses it always annoyed me i could never pick them.  What do you guys think?

post-197382-0-39340700-1393356499_thumb.

What do you guys think?

You should re write the post.

I found it  very confusing at first read. Had to read it through slowly and having the brain re align the meaning...

So you want a "immortality" hug blanket and to collect pumpkins, right ? No to the first, yes to the second.

• Like 1

Definitive Answer To OP:

NO.

/Thread

p.s. Yes pumpkins should be loot-able.  

Edited by iBane
  • Like 1

if newspawns were invincible to anything but fists, they could run at a fully geared dude and beat him to a pulp without him being able to do anything unless he uses his fists too.

• Like 1

Making people immortal until they pick up a weapon.  My god have you thought this though.  There are too many ways to abuse this but here let me give the first five that come to mind.

1.  Scouts, a newspawn can run around on sniper hill telling his buddies where all the snipers are.  Basically you can make a newspawn into a scout to locate players.

2.  New spawns will be able to beat up full geared dudes....  

3.  This really...really breaks immersion.

4.  They can exploit this to get geared up.  Grabbing large amounts of food and medicine from high traffic areas like hospitals and marketplaces and being perfectly safe as long as they don't pick up a weapon.

5.  As for the berry picking....okay that is actually a good ideal.

• Like 1

what if we gave them a time limit of immortality? Or if they engage in fighting or pass a certain zone? Maybe just stricter rules on it. 

Edited by KejiFuen

Yeah the new spawn immortality thing I can see being very easily manipulated, so no to that. I totally agree with pumpkin picking though. When I first logged into the SA I spent 5 minutes trying to get a pumpkin.

Ok thanks guys so pumkins should be able too be picked? What now? Im new too this. 

I think the pumpkins should float around and attack anyone they see with their nonexistent eyes! 

Edited by Chaingunfighter
  • Like 1

what if we gave them a time limit of immortality?

This might work. No more than three seconds after the server spawns you seems fair.