Sign in to follow this  
Agrefits

Free Item Paperchase [High value stuff]

Stumbled over 2 LRS (worn / damaged) recently. Since i already got one i have no use for them, and given how rare they are. i might aswell give them away. But since giving it to just some bambi is pretty boring i thought about making a little quest for those who want it.

If you are desperately looking for a LRS on Hardcore and you are sick of searching for one. The first one to write me a PM, will be given a little quest. I'll send you my SteamID to figure out when to start,  the server im on, and the location of the first hint.

Hive: Hardcore
Object for Giveaway: Long Range Scope (worn)

Quest started by ___________

----
If that one succeeds i'll continue to create some random giveaway quests from time to time... For those who finish the quests, feedback as in replies would be appreciated to confirm im not trolling.

Edited by Agrefits
  • Like 3

I've got an extra LRS to give myself. Might do the same tonight. Cool idea.

Hope it isn't ruined by a server reset!

Quest items won't be placed prior quest start, and i'll keep track of the server restarts i guess. SteamID for communication will be given aswell.

They say what is there to do in the alpha but shoot other players here is a good example of someone making there own end game objectives.....

• Like 1

They say what is there to do in the alpha but shoot other players here is a good example of someone making there own end game objectives.....

Exactly, the game is what you make of it. a bit of imagination is all it takes to do something different.

I have 2 extra mosin compensators...I think this calls for an Easter-egg hunt...

Where are you finding so many scopes... I have been looking for a week - barracks and hangers. Where on the map are the spawning?

Where are you finding so many scopes... I have been looking for a week - barracks and hangers. Where on the map are the spawning?

found both of them in regular barracks, one at Verensik MB, other at Pavlovo MB.

Pfff... why bother?

When I can dupe it.

Do you want 10 pristine lrs's for free? Just call me on walkietalkie..

Pfff... why bother?

When I can dupe it.

Do you want 10 pristine lrs's for free? Just call me on walkietalkie..

you can dupe yourself 100 of LRS and the game still wont get funnier.