donakowski1@gmail.com

Thank You Dean.

Basically, Dean is taking the money and doing a runner. So much for DayZ being his 'baby' 

I was really sad when I read that he's leaving, thx for making an epic game, hopefully you'll leave DayZ in good hands :)

He clearly likes the startup enviromnent without a lot of structure.

Dayz has evolved to require structure and all that that entrails (sic).

Best of luck and it will be interesting to see what you come up with next...

He's always said he wants to go and start his developing company when Dayz is done and at the earliest that's a year away..... this is old news blown out of proportion. 

Basically, Dean is taking the money and doing a runner. So much for DayZ being his 'baby' 

I am sort of 50/50 with this to be honest. Half of me does think that, how can you leave your "baby" work that you built up and just leave in Alpha stages, well lets hope the time he leaves it might of changed a lot and more near the beta just in a years time. I think they just need more direction and discipline.

As from watching/reading all the videos/Interviews I always got a sense he never really had a clear images in his head, how to get A and B problems sorted, but wants to jump to C and D problems, with out getting A and B sorted first. However that he has done it for a good number of years from the mod to the standalone version.

Edited by w00kie

Pretty much an ass comment.

Hes going to quit his job at Bohemia! So what? It doesnt mean anything but just that.

The game will still be worked on, with the same people as before. And when he leaves, the game will be alot closer to the end product.

Stop whining.