Sign in to follow this  
sALADIN1

Your most insane lucky streak

So, yesterday, I got murdered - headshot from behind, didn't even see the guy. Anyway, I started a new character this morning. I spawned near Balota, and made my way to the airfield. My first find was a pair of dead survivors - one holding a PDW, the other an AK-74, each with one mag. One of them had some morphine, so I took that, as well as other supplies - food, bandages etc. I made my way towards the hangars, and there I found a 24-slot Coyote backpack. Thinking that I would probably be killed before I had it half-full, because that's what always happens, I immediately left the airfield and headed towards Zelenogorsk.

After raiding Zelenogorsk and Pustoshka supermarkets, I had a backpack full of food, water and other supplies, had exchanged my PDW for an M1911, and had knife, matches, compass, map, watch, hatchet etc. (not particularly impressive, but whatever).

It was after this that my second insane bit of luck hit - I wandered away from Pustoshka aimlessly, and found myself outside a house - and next to that house was a car. Took me about 2 hours to get it fixed, but now it's done - I have the best backpack, a vehicle, and supplies to last me weeks.

What's the best lucky streak you've ever had? Doesn't include spending weeks farming NVGs etc, I got all this in about 5 hours, spending barely any effort.

Finding 4 heli crashes in one server probably, happened two days ago and included NVGs, bizonSD, DMR, m107, l85 and medical supplies when i really needed it( my team-mate had broken bones, we both had low blood)

Found an AK74U with green dot sight in a military camp, its the best weapon i found so far, even though its not so good compared to other finds.

About four hours ago I logged into Kansas 1 after a week+ long hiatus from the game. At the time, I pretty much had the intention of seeking out a survivor and starting a firefight with them so I could die and respawn. I spawned back in just north of Vybor where the barn is, and had a DMR, M4A3 CCO backup, and a Glock 17 on my survivor. Immediately after spawning in I turn around and notice a heli crash right there in front of me. Found an FN FAL + ammo that I didn't take, but did find some STANAG magazines.

Crawled a bit closer to the north side of Vybor and a truck (UAZ two-door) rolls past me on the road a good distance away. I wanted to take a shot with my DMR but the grass was too high and I couldn't take it without exposing myself, so I thought better of it. I waited until he drove off and resumed crawling. About 30 seconds later, I hit the wall around that building on the north side, and a different truck rolls up (4-door military, looked like a HMMWV) DIRECTLY in front of me with three visible survivors inside. At first I think I'm hosed because they are driving right towards me, but then they stop, back up, forward, back up again, forward, so on, as if they were trying to find the perfect parking spot to go raid the heli crash. On the other hand, they were only ten meters from me at one point so I am fairly certain they saw me.

I heard a shot and unloaded my DMR. I shot all three of them multiple times in the span of about five seconds. I could see survivors 'dumping' out of the truck. Then the death messages followed and I had three shiny new murders. I went prone, turned around, crawled for a few seconds, then crouched to get out of there... and then I started taking fire from seemingly all sides (but I couldn't actually locate any of the shooters.) A few seconds later I was dead.

Still, I think I had a pretty good run with that DMR, all things considered :D

I already had some decent gear but in the gas station west side of vybor I found 2 dead survivors not with any spectacular gear but both had M4A3 CCO(one of my favorite backpack weapons for close combat), coyote backpack, ammo and alot of other stuff.

Didnt seem to be looted so think zombies took them (was the patch when zombies where crazy hard). But still think to fully equiped guys would know how to handle it?

Another story: I died respawned with nothing and had no weapon. In the first deer stand I hit close to coast I find a M9 silenced.

A bit further I hit another deer stand with a MP5 silenced and ammo and a AK cobra with ammo! I was like "jippie descently geared up and ready to go!"

I guess this ones just lucky and unlucky at the same time, but here goes. So a mate of mine and I ran from a group of 4 dudes with AK's and some sniper rifles, and some how managed to survive without taking a hit from the sniper rain, and continued to leg it before they caught up. After running for 5 minutes in some direction, we came across a stables and a car shed with a pick-up truck only missing one wheel. Both stoked about the find after escaping bandits, we decided to hunt down this one wheel, finding it not only ~200m away in a small building at a power station. Also found 2 jerry cans along the way. Excited to get the wheel on we rushed over to repair and refuel. Got it working and drove to meet another mate. We embarked on an epic journey around the east, north and west areas of the map that lasted for 5-6 hours straight, stocking the truck up with everything until we had enough to last us for zonks. After we decided to pack things up, so we went to go hide the truck north east by the dam. Heres the unlucky part. Driving along the road near the dam, we "somehow" hit some "invisible forcefield", the truck blew up in our faces, killing both of us and destroying our loot in the back. Twas a sad day, we were not happy campers after that "accident", but we moved on remembering that find, and what a day it was.

After popping into NWAF, getting a ghille suit, I ran down to green mountain. Here I found a red sedan, which contained an SVD camo, CZ550 and tons of ammo and supplies. Driving off to my camp, I spotted another camp, which I raided for an M4 with CCO and an M4 with Holo and M203. I went back to camp, then drove up to berezino. At NEAF I found some small supplies, but a helo crash site nearby. I snatched NVGs and an L85A2 RIS AWS. Content with my find, I went back to my car to find it missing. Oh well. :D

Found NVG' Rangefinder SVD Camo ' date=' Ghillie & M4A1 CCO SD in 1 barrack xD

[/quote']

Holy shit, that is the luckiest barracks run ever D:

I found a cz550. I love that thing.

Then I got hit. By one zombie. Once.

And I started bleeding like no tomorrow, and didn't have a bandage.

I then made my way to a nearby barn, where I bled to death from 11000 (nearly full) blood. After respawning I made my way back (got lucky and spawned relatively nearby), but my body disappeared.

I gave up at that point and just respawned, telling myself I'll just go from wherever I spawn now as there's nothing for me to look around for.

I spawn at the factory (west of cherno). I pick up a toolbox there, and run west toward cherno. At one point I see a guy running my way, in the distance (I'm in the woods, so he couldn't have seen me yet). As I come closer, I notice he has some form of assault rifle, so I start running his way, zig-zagging. I get up close to him, and start sprinting circles around him, yelling "FRIENDLY!" over direct chat.

We had a talk, and he gave me a can of beans. I then reached balota. There was nothing in the hangars, but I found a GPS in the control tower. I then ran over to the medical camp, and found an assault rifle (forgot which one. It's one of those with a grenade launcher attached), and an M9SD with 2 mags.

In stary's military camp I found 2 more mags for it and a military flashlight. I then tried to put the m9sd in my backpack (czech vest pouch), but I miscalculated and only had 4 slots open on it, instead of 5, and the m9SD disappeared. I'm still happy with the assault rifle though, it's awesome (I even have 4 mags for it).

Well, yesterday it was a Deer stand and a heli crash site without aggroing zombies. Only after it though, I was eager to try out the bizon. The unlucky part, well I went to a server and continued on the military tents near Stary Sobor. Another survivor was in there and shot me with no mercy...

Then another, I spawned near Cherno, had to sneak trough the construction site and a barn to find a crossbow and some supplies. Well, then I went to the buldings near the hospital with a helicopter and found 5 steel bolts and a lot of supplies. But then, I didn't find anything at the fire station. Only ammo for weapons I didn't use. There weren't any zombies around the buildings. I thought the place would be swarming with zombies. I killed maybe like 5 zombies in total.

An update on my completely retarded lucky streak. Shortly after I fixed my car, I happened upon a chopper crash. There I found an FN Fal and 2 M14s.

There wasn't much ammo for the M14s so I set up camp, and headed towards Krasnostav airport. No joy unfortunately - only one mag. Next, I went to NWAF (a bit further but not too far). Again, pretty disappointing - 2 mags found there, both the barracks having pretty much nothing.

I checked the spot where I had found my first chopper on the way back - nothing there (the server had restarted, I was hoping it had maybe spawned in the same place). I checked another spot that I knew had spawned a chopper in the past. Nothing there either. A little disheartened, I headed home. What I found when I got there... needs pictures.

post-76920-0-61286600-1344008179_thumb.j

(I lost an M14 - dropped it to make way for my hatchet to kill a cow... never saw it again).

3 maps in a Bar.

I left 2 of them in a cows carcasse to make room for steaks, which were cooked and consumed with a can ô beanZ., delicious.

Ha!

Best find I ever had in this game was last Thursday, I think.. when I was last able to play, anyway.

Lots of stuff happened, I met up with some friends, got eaten by a zombie after multiple leg breakages, respawned near Elektro and said what the hell, gonna take a tour.

Found some random crap including lots of soda, can or two of food, and a compass. And of course an endless supply of random ammo for guns I didn't have.

Before leaving town, figured I'd give the fire station one last check in case anything else spawned in the past few minutes. Nothing on the ground floor except some random ammo. I go up the stairwell. Sweet, M9 on the first landing! Keep going up. Sweet, AK! Keep going up. Backpack too!? Well, it was the same Coyote pack you spawn with so I just left it.

I like to think there was a Czech or ALICE there and someone had recently swapped them, but narrowly missed the weapon spawns.

I found a truck, ak, aks, and a g17 in one sweep of the north west airfield. Granted, the truck doesnt spawn there.

Was at NE AF with friends. 3-4 of us were doing overwatch while one went inside the ATC and hangers to see what loot there was.

*POW*

one of our guys watching the south gets sniped and dies. the sniper comes up and tries to loot. one of our guys goes up and shoots the sniper with his mp5sd. while he is looting he gets shot by a guy with a winchester. i make it to the top of the hill and drop the guy with the winnie.

a few mins later one of the guys in the group we were fighting tries to run across the AF to me. he gets dropped by our sniper. about 30 secs later our sniper says he feels naked to the E so i get up and turn around a see a guy moving to our position. no time to aim cause hes got the drop on me so i fire about half a mag from the hip and kill him.

one of my luckiest days.

there are others where i was super lucky with loot but i dont count that. only in firefights.

Spawn in NWAF air control tower with a broken leg.

Morphine Injector in loot pile 2 feet from my face.

The last night before the "No Weapon Spawn" Patch I was murdered by a Tower Sniper in Cherno and had pretty good gear. (Body was disappearing in 2 minutes bug was still in there ^^). I was angry for about 10 seconds, but we were there for PvP so no worries and I respawned at the Far west at the Map near the Border while my friends dealed with the Sniper.

Was Night and very dark when I run forward and saw a Corpse between my Feet. Wanted to loot the Beans and Water and looked in his Backpack when I recognized - That is no Corpse! It was a Player laying down in the grass, watching the Coastline with a Rifle. I gave him 2 Bullets in his Head from half a meter Distance while standing on him. He didn'T even know what killed him and won the lottery. Mr. Spawncamper had:

Coyote Pack, M4 SD & Mags, M9 SD and Mags, NVG, GPS, Cooked Meat, Antibiotics, Heatpack, 3 Bottles of Water, Blood Bags,..

I never felt so good beeing killed at the right time.

Poor Spawncamper will not camp the Coast for a while I guess. :P

(Btw: Lost my sweet Equip 2 days ago while getting ambushed at a Crashed Heli after getting a Thermal Scoped Rifle too ^^)