Sign in to follow this  
bioned

silly question: what is a good place to find 5.56 ammos?

yes i know 5.56 is one of the most common ammo that can be found

but i swept balota and cherno and all I found was 200 .45 ammos

is the server I am at weird or am just bad at farming?

so where do 5.56 ammos spawn?

Any military building will spawn 5.56, I get most by emptying mags. Try airfields and the Western line of military bases.

yes i know 5.56 is one of the most common ammo that can be found

but i swept balota and cherno and all I found was 200 .45 ammos

is the server I am at weird or am just bad at farming?

so where do 5.56 ammos spawn?

Almost exclusively at military bases and airfields. You may find the very odd pack in a firestation or even a supermarket; but that is extremely rare and unreliable. The 3 airstrips and 2 main military base's are where you must go.

Seems quite rare in boxes. Always find plenty of full clips in military areas though. I empty them as I go through to reduce the chance of catching one later..

It will spawn sometimes in construction sites. Other than that, military buildings only.

• Like 1

it spawns in your big brown asshole

what makes you think its brown

This thread is getting some misplaced violent reactions  :huh:

But yeah, Military Bases are a good location - the server you were in was probably already looted by someone not interested in .45 rounds.

• Like 1

yeah I have found a bunch of 5.56 in barracks I now have full 60, 40, 30, and 20 round mags with 10 rounds extra my biggest problem seems to be finding the mags for FNX 45s XD I find .45 ammo but no mags.

yeah I have found a bunch of 5.56 in barracks I now have full 60, 40, 30, and 20 round mags with 10 rounds extra my biggest problem seems to be finding the mags for FNX 45s XD I find .45 ammo but no mags.

Yeah, the mags are a bit more rare. I find them most in fire stations, barracks and the camo buildings. I've also seen them in the ACT, but I avoid those most of the time. Make sure to check any spare FNX45s you find. They might have mags in them! :D