Mctoot

iZurvive (map help)

Evening all.

Seen a few posts on here regarding navigation. Me and my friends use an app called iZurvive (iOS & android).

It's very good for seeing both satellite and map views of the world as well as interesting landmarks as well as military bases, water sources (ponds & lakes) and other useful information.

On top of this you can create a 'group' and invite your friends to join the map. We've used this to pinpoint our own locations as well as rendezvous points.

Would highly recommend this as it's helped me and my friends immensely.

Toot

• Like 2

Yep me and my squad use izurvive I much prefer the topographic map style. The ability to set markers is very useful. You can use the browser version at izurvive.com also.

Edited by Kit the Great
  • Like 1

Yes, I use iZurvive to navigate to all of my Medic rescues. It is quite useful!

Yep me and my squad use izurvive I much prefer the topograhic map style. The ability to set markers is very useful. You can use the browser version at izurvive.com also.

Ooooooo. I never knew there was a browser version. I'll check it out.

The app is really good. The browser, not so much. Really useful tool though. Its good to see where your friends logged off last so you can head their way ready for when they get on.

• Like 1

Yes, it's absolutely genius because of what poster above states - the ability to easily get to the area one/any of your friends are around without having to ask for a location is great.

It's an excellent way to find out where team members are on the map. It's also good for making other team members aware of where shots might be coming from (using markers)