GhostTA

Tartan Army Gaming Server {><}TA

40 slot 3pp private shard (open to all)

IP - 81.19.216.159:2350

Edited by GhostTA

Hi guys, we now have a private shard server which we have set to open, please feel free to drop by our website - http://tartanarmygaming.co.uk/

where you will find the IP for it. cheers ;)

Edited by GhostTA
  • Like 1

Actually found and played on your server the other day (recorded some shit for Youtube on it too funny enough).

Gave my beans for a fellow Scotsman!

This server has been upgraded to a 40 slot server ;)

Hey been playing on your server for a couple of days now.

So far yet to find anyone that doesn't KoS.  <_<

Do you guys hang around any certain areas?

Also what times of the day (GMT) does the server reset?

Thanks,

Matt.

Hi Matt, we generaly move from between Balota to NWA, the TA will always try and talk to ppl on our server rather than kos,

we try to encourage player interaction without kos but its DayZ ;)

We are having a Special event on sat night (Prison Riot) which you can find out info about on our website - www.tartanarmygaming.co.uk

also please feel free to jump on our TS anytime you like - voice2.gamingdeluxe.co.uk:10126

Cheers

Unfortunately I don't have a working mic, but If I see you guys I'll come out with my hands up just to make sure!
If I get shot in the head on that basis, so be it, I'll be a coast rat again  :emptycan:

Just started DayZ again and came onto the TA server.. Twice in 10 mins killed by KoS'ing non english speaking Russians..

Oh well, I'll stick it out and see how it goes.. Hope to find some more friendly people.. Scottish by preference :P

And man, after 0.58, I came back to the server and had a blast.. Up until I got wrecked by a KoS Mongo.

Spoke for 10seconds+ saying I am friendly, put my weapon on my back and some guy in full military gear just blew me away without even saying a word.

Sad times..

I enjoy playing on the server usually. Tonight, not so much :-/

This is just a post to inform the DayZ community that the TARTAN ARMY GAMING SERVER will be changing to a 1PP server as of sunday 25th OCT.

We hope to see our server full of good honest players who like to have fun :thumbsup:

The DayZ server ip is - 81.19.216.159:2350

Our Teamspeak ip is - 109.70.149.5:10126

www.tartanarmygaming.co.uk for more info

• Like 1

This is just a post to inform the DayZ community that the TARTAN ARMY GAMING SERVER will be changing to a 1PP server as of sunday 25th OCT.

We hope to see our server full of good honest players who like to have fun :thumbsup:

The DayZ server ip is - 81.19.216.159:2350

Our Teamspeak ip is - 109.70.149.5:10126

www.tartanarmygaming.co.uk for more info

Hi Ghost, I've applied to join your forum and am currently on your TS and server.

Thanks Kermit, ill get on as soon as mate but pls jump in and chat to whoever is in ts :thumbsup:

• Like 1

*NOTICE* Our server has now been switched to 1PP

IP: 81.19.216.159:2350

Good Luck!!!

Cheeky bump here.

40 slot Private Hive, UK/EU hosted, 3PP, Active Admins. Play how you want - but please report any hackers or anyone you find bug exploiting both to BI and on our website (with proof, obviously) so we can ban the culprits.

Hope to see some of you on the server!