Sign in to follow this  
whichway

"SG" Team using the hospital roof glitch

SG Team using the hospital roof glitch, they're usually on the Dallas Fra server.

Some of the names are:

SG Warlord

SG Nightstalker

And there are around 2 - 4 others.

The SG stands for Smart Gaming.. not so smart eh.

Get them banned.

SG Team using the hospital roof glitch' date=' they're usually on the Dallas Fra server.

Some of the names are:

SG Warlord

SG Nightstalker

Get them banned.

[/quote']

What roof bugs? Did you take pics or fraps anything? Not sure what your referring too tbh.

SG Team using the hospital roof glitch in Elektro' date=' they're usually on the Dallas Fra server.

Some of the names are:

SG Warlord

SG Nightstalker

Get them banned.

[/quote']

Go to te

What roof bugs? Did you take pics or fraps anything? Not sure what your referring too tbh.

Go to Elektro, the hospital roof, and you can crawl into the room right on the top. No one can see you and you can pretty much see everything around you.

I'm always on hospital roof on FRA, never been killed there... somebody is lying...

Hmm, well I'm not, and as every players action is recorded it wont take the admins long to check what the people were doing at the time. (Check a half hour window before I reported this).

Im not too fussed if they are banned, I'd rather just the glitch be sorted.

man up... nobody gives a shit about you whining because you died... just avoid it if you get killed there or change servers... As I said, I have never been killed up there... nut up or shut up

Lack of evidence. No one can believe you or even ban these so called "SG" Guys with no way of knowing who they are, which server, or evidence to support your claim.

Name: SG Warlord

Server: Dallas Fra

Date: 24/06

Time: 03:50pm

Was glitched into the the building on top of the Hospital in Elektro that you should not be able to enter. Not sure how I am supposed to get screenshots as I'd clearly have been caught, they even invited a player I play with in and gloated about it over side chat.

Not whining that I died, because I didn't, I generally avoid Cities on the coast and play north.

I'm simply reporting cheating (what this section of the forum is for) and a glitch.

I have seen them glitching into this spot also, to be more specific, the hospital roof in elektro.. there is a ladder right on top which leads to a higher smaller section, you can prone straight into the ladder, which i have seen some players do, and they disappear, and seem to be getting lots of murders from there...

And btw Aoridian, its not nice to automatically throw whining accusations at someone when they are reporting a glitch/people using it to cheat, the OP was far from whining, just trying to make one of the devs/admins aware of something that shouldnt be part of the game.

So lets try and be mature about this and not start throwing silly little comments around..

yes its fair to be upset about dying to cheaters, i know i would be, i haven't personally died to these guys, and apparently neither has the OP, but i have seen these guys going into this wall on the hospital roof and vanishing, then getting a few kills.

They have made a name for themselves on the server and have been bragging about how no one can find them.

in Dallas FRA .... today lost motorcycle and ATV, bicycle .... what can be done? could not steal! I'm sure of it!

And i wondered from where i was shot in Elektro. I saw a guy glitching out of the roof of the hospital and thought maybe the building is enterable and that you can get to the roof. The shot also came out of nowhere and i was pretty sure i had noone seen except the guy who after the shot fell down from the hospital.

I recreated the situation by crouching inside the said rooftop and while you can glitch yourself inside, it is impossible to shoot since bullets stop to the walls and you cant aim up or down. It is still possible to come out from the hiding spot and shoot people and quickly go inside again tho...

It's Alpha' date=' people need to glich so DEVS can fix the problems.

Stop crying.

[/quote']

The Chernarus map isn't in alpha, its been around since Arma 2...

It's Alpha' date=' people need to glich so DEVS can fix the problems.

Stop crying.

[/quote']

The Chernarus map isn't in alpha, its been around since Arma 2...

Exactly, I doubt the DayZ scripts can address this. BIS would probably have to fix it, submit a bug report to them and if you are lucky it might make it into a future patch.

shouldn't the side channel be of?

only direct and veh channel i guess there whas

Was glitched into the the building on top of the Hospital in Elektro that you should not be able to enter. Not sure how I am supposed to get screenshots as I'd clearly have been caught' date=' they even invited a player I play with in and gloated about it over side chat.

Not whining that I died, because I didn't, I generally avoid Cities on the coast and play north.

I'm simply reporting cheating (what this section of the forum is for) and a glitch.

[/quote']

People who keep saying 'stop crying' obviously fail to understand, we as participants in an alpha also need to report bugs/people using them to their advantage, so they CAN BE FIXED.

I hate clueless people who make pointless posts like that and fail to contribute.

• Like 1

shouldn't the side channel be of?

only direct and veh channel i guess there whas

Was glitched into the the building on top of the Hospital in Elektro that you should not be able to enter. Not sure how I am supposed to get screenshots as I'd clearly have been caught' date=' they even invited a player I play with in and gloated about it over side chat.

[/quote']

I would of thought that too - but people (i can't) still seem to be able to speak in side and global on my server (even though it is 1.7.1.5 & requires the beta).

I think on certain servers you can speak on side chat but not in others. I know you can on Dallas FRA and always have been able too.

No one is crying I don't see why people keep bringing it up, anyway this glitch is still an issue hence the grave dig. Irrelevant who did it or bans or whatever...just fix it.