khrononkey

Don't keep it in your pants

So basically after 200 hours of game play I have come to the conclusion that keeping important items in your pants is a very bad idea. Between getting shot in the arse, ladders, stairs and other random leg breakers, my girlfriend and I have gone through about 20 pairs of ruined pants and lost several good/rare items.  Toss your beans and other trash loot in them and store you rare stuff elsewhere. Also the trouser bandits will be sorely dissappointed!

• Like 1

Honestly the best bet, is to just evenly spread your stuff, mainly ammo and food, cause usually if you survive a gun fight with hits they will be in multiple spots.

Yeah, overall try not to keep anything important in your pants.  If you do anything though, don't put your only stick of morphine in your pants.  Kind of defeats the purpose.

my girlfriend and I

Hello there

Thx for sharing how you and your right hand spend quality time.

Rgds

JelqMaster

• Like 1

No.

Place pristine ballistic helmet, or in the least a pristine book in your pants = profit

I keep just my tuna and sardines in my pants 

You should keep those in your stomach

it's funny because I currently have two sticks of morphine and a saline bag + IV in my pants.

I usually use the pants for temp storage though, I've already got two more morphine in my med bag so the two others I have are entirely disposable, I only keep em in case I come across someone else who needs em.