Sign in to follow this  
spinoabw@hotmail.com

To My Killer in Stary Sobor

Congratulations. I hope you enjoy my assault pack, blood bags, morphine, glock 17, and M14 AIM. Thanks for instead of robbing me and leaving me after you had incapacitated me, you put a bullet in my head instead.

Btw, if I ever figure out your name I will hunt you down and get my stuff back.

Sincerely,

-Alex

Im quite sure he left the M14 behind. Its loud as DMR and useless. Tho still my favorite gun.

Alex. goddamn. i am not you killer but man your name is hunting me.

i saw ''you'' atleast in 30 different games i joined and your name is also on the banned list thread. lol. just saying.

iam sure more than one person can have the same ingame name.

Never noticed before, I know it depends on profile name but never encountered more than one unique name per server.

Tonight I'll try it with a friend.

lol someone thinks that a M14 aim is good loot

The M14 Aim is a great gun, let alone good. Sure it's loud, but the accuracy is amazing. For those times when your on the move and run into someone, I question whether there is a better gun.

lol someone thinks that a M14 aim is good loot

Took out a squad of five in Stary with it last week. Had 9 bullets left in the mag when it was over. Stick to your plastic toys if you want but you can't beat accuracy, stopingpower and vision down the sight in CQB.

There's a reason why the M14 AIM and the FAL are extremely popular in CTI.

Never noticed before' date=' I know it depends on profile name but never encountered more than one unique name per server.

Tonight I'll try it with a friend.

[/quote']

No need to try. Duplicated are numbered in connect order.

Alex

Alex(2)

Alex(3)

&c...

I often kill people for shits and giggles. Very rarely they have anything I want except food, which I usually eat straight away. Then I just hide their body so all the loot disappears. Cus Im like that.

No need to try. Duplicated are numbered in connect order.

Alex

Alex(2)

Alex(3)

&c...

Half Life 1 style! Great!:D

I often kill people for shits and giggles. Very rarely they have anything I want except food' date=' which I usually eat straight away. Then I just hide their body so all the loot disappears. Cus Im like that.

[/quote']

I thought everybody does it like this.

1. Spot survivor

2. ????

3. Take out any spare GPS and NVGs you find, stock up your ammo and food/medical supplies.

4. Bury the body.

5. Profit

I killed someone in Stary in this way around when this was posted.

I don't play 'bandit' (whatever that means now), but I came down to the military tents to find six or seven dead survivors, and one guy crouched, looting their corpses.

If this was you, can you tell me you wouldn't have opened fire?

This reminds me about 2 hours ago I logged on drove to Stary not 10 seconds later I see a flashlight being flashed around I look for the source and find a helpless kid just standing in the middle of militaire tents. I see him go into a tent I quickly unloaded a m107 round into the tent, luckily I didn't miss and it sent him to the ground. I regret it since I'm not the type to do that stuff, but I have an urge to kill survivors now.

So you wasted M107 ammo on someone who couldn't attack you and had shitty loot? LOL

No lmao, he had an m4a3 cco, didn't take it though I'm guessing that gun has a flashlight on it, and m107 ammo isn't to rare now I have about 15 mags?

Alex. goddamn. i am not you killer but man your name is hunting me.

i saw ''you'' atleast in 30 different games i joined and your name is also on the banned list thread. lol. just saying.

My username is MoHAlixPr. My real name is Alex. It's been my only profile.